Give,Hope, Love Life, Play.

• by lovetees
  • posted Oct 09, 2008
  • 39 Comments

Used a single shape to construct the words, I wanted to communicate the a lifestyle I believe in and try to live - which is to Give, Hope, Love Life and Play. This would look insane using discharge for that soft hand feel and to give a nice pop if printed on black.

Watch this
lovetees

Used a single shape to construct the words, I wanted to communicate the a lifestyle I believe in and try to live - which is to Give, Hope, Love Life and Play. This would look insane using discharge for that soft hand feel and to give a nice pop if printed on black.

bigwalk

its kinda hard to see if you don't know what ur looking for
but i think its a cool design, so that doesn't really matter

GrosPlante

Give this weird font a name & edit it!

lovetees

Thanks everyone! I really should do all the letters - its just a single pie piece rotated to create the various letters ;)

Janiera

oh!)) very interesting!

radiofly

Simply beautiful. I'd wear the dickens outta that!

heartbreakable

at first i couldnt see it but i think its a cool design regardless now that i can read it, its better. :) gl!

lovetees

thank you ;)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Wow, subs have been expolding with fantastic and original typographic work lately! Awesome stuff and a clean message here.

cavalcade

Very sweet type action

V1ctorya

My only question is - hasn't this already been for sale elsewhere (on teefury) and doesn't threadless not like that?

fredsicle

all letters would be difficult to do with only one "pie piece"

lovetees

Hi Victorya,

TeeFury is not a contest at all - its just site made by artists for artists - and features a new artists shirt for 24 hours - artists retain all their rights so they can gain exposure and promote their art without having to give up any rights to their artwork. Artists earn $1 for every tee sold, and of course get a day on the site, which can drive some good traffic their way. But this is an original piece of Art I created and felt like this was the best place to submit to - the shirt did well for the 24 hours it was featured on teefury so that was enough motivation for me to submit here.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

jumpy410

i think its easier to see on the black than the white if you dont know what you're looking for

V1ctorya

Thanks! just curious! Liked it then, liked it now (once I figured it out, lol)

kaze_windsa

Awesome.
But without the Title, I barely figure it out.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

I really like this

lovetees

If this was done with a nice discharge then letters would really pop nicely and have a very soft hand to them.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

Loooks GREAt!

A Bilingual Eve

I love this, but one thing annoys the devil out of me... that all of the words are verbs except for LIFE. I'd suggest changing it to LIVE for continuity's sake... and for mine. ;)

Great typography, by the by!

Looneygirl

It's too hard to read.

evanleggoe

i like that it's hard to read

lovetees

good suggestio! I love LIVE - thats good too ;)

bethawk

i like that you don't get it right off the bat.
kind of like a secret message you can keep to yourself (as the wearer), but then if anyone asks, you can tell them the hidden message.
very interesting design.

drmtama2

i have it!!!!

:)

numpet

On white for me I think, the black washes the colours out a bit.

lovetees

Last day to vote - a little love? ;)

No account?
Join Us