Instant Dutch Delft

Instantly make yourself into classic dutch delft.

To celebrate my dutch heritage, I decided to create a design based on a dutch tale in the style of delft ware.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
playing in the rain
playing in the rain profile pic Alumni

Instantly make yourself into classic dutch delft.

To celebrate my dutch heritage, I decided to create a design based on a dutch tale in the style of delft ware.

JDizle

I love this, 5 fo sho

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

Nice illo

ynad87

So awesome, can I be your groupie? :)

ecroz

SEANSEANSEAN!!! I love your designs! I need a credit card so I CAN BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!

(Psst. It's Erin.)

moguesy

i didn't know what a delft was until today--thanx for sharing! oh and nice design

Bregman
Bregman profile pic Alumni

Bee-yoo-tiful! 5$

rudimentaldance

celebration for sure. you have such a sweet style. love the movement. 5 and dollar sign and all that jazz. and you are a rock star.

Zaytony

Great art!!!! Nice.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

so so so so SO well done.

I'd prefer the boar not being so prominant in the design, but man, this is a wispy wonderland of good times.

shiroshok
shiroshok profile pic Alumni

awesome flow, you have my vote.

unfledged

oooh! nice. i would totally wear this shirt.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great illustration!

Marwal

Excellent design.

playing in the rain
playing in the rain profile pic Alumni

The folk tale is called "The Golden Bristled Boar" and is about a wild Boar who was created by a giant fairy and two gnomes to show the people of Holland how to cultivate the land.

MMGRAND

SOOOO sick dude! haha inspired by holland are we? :P so sick. i def will buy this WHEN it wins!

chelly

weird, it instantly reminded me of thomas hart benton's persephone as far as the placement of the tree and the old guy. was that intended? anyhow, excellent illo.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

so awesome! 5$

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

:D +++++

papery

I love itttt moar pleaseeee 5$

phones

Up the airy mountain
And down the rushing glen
We daren't go a-hunting
For fear of little men

$5

bcrider

Wonderful illustration; Threadless should go ahead and print it on a vase! :D

mateus_be

totally awesome!

rafarte

love the ilustracion

maia47

I love it!!!! Beautiful concept and design. Love the traditional blue and white colors. You are absolutely incredible. All of your designs are amazing. 5$ 5$ 5$
I would buy this shirt in a second :)

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

I want the vaces!

$5!

unfledged

again, its amazing and i hope it wins so i can buy it and be cool and tell everyone "i know the guy who designed this shirt. that's right, i'm cool like that."

coffeecandle

haha, awesome, 'delfts' blauw'! This is a really cool design, I totally get it :) I wanna buy one too!!
Makes me wish I still lived over there :(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us