Close
One second...

DEAR THREADLESS: Please change the font on your site

It seems that there are pranksters on this site that find it amusing to create accounts similar to other people's account taking advantage of the fact that the font you use has similar zeros and o's. As you can tell here: 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
I suggest you switch to a font with a diagonal line in the zero. This will make it less likely for people to impersonate others.

Thank you for your time.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
tracerbullet

you spelled genius wrong

Mr Geni0us

I concur, it is way too confusing, especially when a coincidence such as you and I happens.

I did not spell genius wrong, just added a zero in the middle.

aled

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

tracerbullet

i suggest threadless adopts the universally accepted wingdings font

Mr Genious

tracerbullet, you must be American. You don't even spell colour right there

Mr Geni0us

I should say... If you're going to create a fake name to blast people for no reason, you should accept yours like a good little boy in return.

Mr Geni0us

People could tell us apart from the start anyway. I was always the one they were laughing at.

Mr Geni0us

Your entire existence on this site is a FAIL.

Mr Genious

I have just reported your account to Threadless and expect you to be banned soon Mr. GeniZEROus

tracerbullet

I'm a robot first, American second.

Mr Geni0us

Threadless should pick which of the fake two of us they want to keep.

I never scored anyone's designs out of respect for the designers. And I never left any asshole comments on their work either.

I was only here to run you out for the sake of everyone else. Because, frankly, you don't add anything to the community.

Mr Genious

My average score is over a 2. I only give bad scores to bad art

aled

lol @ internal dialogue

Mr Geni0us

I should say, the quickest way to get rid of me is to stop being a dick.

aled

How about you score people on your actual account instead of hiding behind another hilarious fake account. Get some balls. If you have something to say - put your name to it.

Mr Geni0us

Your Mr Obvious account had an average score of 0.6 on far, far more designs scored.

Threadless_

Good morning, Mr Genious:

It's come to our attention that there have been attempts made on your behalf to impersonate another member of the Threadless community. Please keep in mind that, in accordance with Threadless's Terms of Use, impersonation of any Threadless member, whether through written, audio, or visual means, is strictly prohibited.

As a necessary precaution, we have logged your Internet Protocol (IP) address in our system. Please note that this is only a precaution at the moment, and your status as a Threadless community member has not been affected. However, should these impersonations continue, we may take further measures and prohibit your IP address from accessing threadless.com or any of its affiliate websites.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we hope that there will be no further problems in the future.

Sincerely,

The Threadless Team

Mr Genious

My name is Marko Steveyonce III, fatheed. I say it right there

Mr Geni0us

You ran around the site for a week as Mr Obvious, handing out zeroes just to be "funny".

Mr Genious

there were a lot of bad designs that week

outline

i'm so incredibly bored by these blogs.

but doing this is fun 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

aled

I guess I just can't believe people actually waste their time doing this.

Mr Genious

Mr GeniZEROus, if you would like, I can give out o's instead of 0's

tracerbullet

oh hey it's liz. hey liz. hey.

aled

How about you make a 'Mr Generous' account and hand out a bunch of 5's?

That would be hilarious.

Mr Genious

Torakamikaze, I hope they don't ban your real account along with your impersonation account as well. That would be a shame. IP addresses are a bitch sometimes, aren't they? :(

King_Midas

This blog needs some moar GOLD

bean12

hahahahaha

joelgrohelv

I hope they don't ban Aled's account because of that whole IP address thing either.

tracerbullet

i heard that IP addresses are a government conspiracy

aled

I have a friend, Mike who is a fucking pyscho and for life $100, he will find you and beat you up.

He will work abroad for expenses also, so you can't hide.

And if you're out, and it's just your mum at home, he'll beat up your mum and leave a calling card, and his calling card is taking a shit in your parent's bed.

jpiatt

Midas, you need a gold suit that was made for a King!

outline

oh its brian. hey brian. hey.

King_Midas

I need that suit

Torakamikaze
1 design submitted - Score now!

Torakamikaze, I hope they don't ban your real account along with your impersonation account as well. That would be a shame. IP addresses are a bitch sometimes, aren't they? :(

sorry buddy, you may have to do a bit more research. ive got better things to do than impersonate a troll.

like talk about GOLD!

outline

you too can look like a drug addict in a mumu

trindli

you should have at least one dress made out of real gold

King_Midas

I really love GOLD

King_Midas

trindli on Sep 26 '08 at 9:54am you should have at least one dress made out of real gold

But I am a dude so why would I wear a dress. Maybe I could get one for Queen Midas

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?