Close
One second...

Just Another Day On the Job

• by Starrfold
  • posted Sep 25, 2008
  • 41 Comments

Don't you hate these kinds of infestations? They fly right into your mouth when you're asleep and something has to be done about them! They get into your dry goods, they steal dinner rolls out of the bread basket, they flap their wing lubricant right in your eye and mystical creature or not, something has to be done about them!

Watch this
Starrfold
Starrfold profile pic Alumni

Don't you hate these kinds of infestations? They fly right into your mouth when you're asleep and something has to be done about them! They get into your dry goods, they steal dinner rolls out of the bread basket, they flap their wing lubricant right in your eye and mystical creature or not, something has to be done about them!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

hehehehe, very funny stuff and well designed, reminds me of Hoggle outside of the Labyrinth spraying fairies while Sarah tends to them until one of them bites her. I'd like it to go a bit further with the fairy tale concept, maybe with some other fairy tale character on the side pointing to the infestation problem, and maybe some fairy dust sprinkled about the attic on some objects, but overall really nice work here. I see a print in your future.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

awesome!

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

hahaha so awful. is it weird to say I like the dead ones on the floor? also, cool way of coloring the floorboards and the wings by leaving some of the sections without color!

Afromation

Beautiful work $5

SM Designs

Wonderful idea, and nice illo!

kaze_windsa

Hahaha, hilarious!

Muckl

Awww, poor little naked fairies. Haha.

chelly

nooooooooo! also, no.

nooneschange

extreme well drawn, colored, presented FOUR $

ChicRevolt

hehe, i like alot

snow day.

very nice! $5

TheCur

i love the dark color!

booogles

I don't like that it implies exterminating women. I know you don't meant that but it says that.

Starrfold

Art is open for everyone's interpretation. I can see someone interpreting this as an adult exterminating their imagination or humans having the drive to kill all creatures no matter how revered...

But to interpret this as anything against women is really stretching the boundaries of funny t-shirt interpretations.

cflax

love it hoggle all the way

you've been so productive lately
keep it up! $5

Crawl

amazing!
Check out my design!

Wa5hwa5h

awesome work!!!

Amez

The ones on the floor make me so sad!

Linnee

really nice work...the detailed view was worth a look...incredible.

bcrider

Um, yeah. I seriously don't think this is about exterminating women. LOL

I think it's hysterical, and I'm female. :D Great illustration!

jessa100180

This is absolutely hysterical! I'd definitely wear this!

Starrfold

Thanks guys! :)

Amez: I'm sorry I made you sad!

Laser Bread
Laser Bread profile pic Alumni

great style 5

beryberyviscious

definitely thought of Flight of the Phoenix

5$

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Haha. Really awesome illustration and a clever concept!

applegary

Sad but creative... I hope at least one gets out... otherwise there'll be no more Blimp Days for any of em!

markay...

great illustration!!

AliciaStella

One time I had to call a guy about some crazy dancing mushrooms in my basement, and this is very similar. I'd wear this for sure! ;-)

Starrfold

...And did you eat these mushrooms? :)

Thanks all!

woda

the dead ones are funny/sad. i hope it prints. $5

No account?
Join Us