Close
One second...

Garden of Mirrors

• by sumocloud
  • posted Sep 23, 2008
  • 30 Comments

hello,

This started out as a collection of ink drawings which then mutated into this... I've included two tee-simulations, one with the design printed centrally with standard threadless techniques (one colour), the other as an all-over, belt-printed tee. Please let me know what you think...

Watch this
sumocloud

hello,
This started out as a collection of ink drawings which then mutated into this... I've included two tee-simulations, one with the design printed centrally with standard threadless techniques (one colour), the other as an all-over, belt-printed tee. Please let me know what you think...

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

whoawhoawhoa
i wish i could see the whole thing in full but what i can see is all kinds of crazy (good kind)

the.rad

belt print is sooooo bad assssssss

but cant really see the whole design...

VSG

very cool..

Aphte
Aphte profile pic Alumni

Top notch work ! 5$$

sumocloud

thanks for the positive comments. I'm going to post up the whole image on the web so you can see the whole thing. i'll post a link in this comments section soon.

sumocloud

ok, paste http://sumocloud.com/ into your address bar and you will be able look at the whole design up close. thanks.

moguesy

beautiful work!

ryinghill

..can't..see..what's...going on.

mlnewco

nice detail-what kind of pen do you use?

misanthropiclover

Belt! I want a bear on my shoulder. :D

I like the artwork... reminds me of children's illustrated books from the fifties.

EscapingStasis

Belt print is gorgeous, but it would be a shame to lose the dog (he's perfect, and I wouldn't have seen him without your link, thanks)... I don't know. I love them both! 5$, I want it!

sumocloud

yes, 50s kids books and pen and ink (quill pen). ^_^

nathanian

Its really busy... I like the left design more.

I like the length of the right design, but what kills the design on the right is the amount of information trying to be conveyed in the shoulders. I feel like there's some sort of story trying to be told, but its really complex...

ferfo

faaar too crowded mate, but nice design

sumocloud

It's intended to function somewhere in between a pattern and a symbol-image. so it is supposed to be "crowded", but if anyone else feels the same could you please explain yourself a little more, like nathanien tried to (but why does too much information on the shoulder's kill the design? would it still be alive if the shoulders were blank?)

binarysolo

I for sure like the larger placement!!!!!!!! $5

bcrider

Love the larger print; looks wonderful!

jessa100180

I think the larger print looks great! I'd definitely wear this!

Rather

The larger print for sure.

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

wanted to see a larger version on overall design.

sumocloud

you mean on the tee placement as well? if anyone tell me where i can download a giant photo of a tee that would be really helpful for that one. i dont have any plain white tee shirts.

chartreuse7

really cool!
I think it would look even prettier in color - I know it would be busy but maybe just 2 or 3 colors

turbolucy

i want this one now! $5

rasta

very nice i want it! i do like the larger print better!

sumocloud

im under the impression that you can't have more than one colour in a belt-print, because the colours won't align. and i also like the all-over look. thanks for all the comments everyone.

high_dee

crazy... so much work. good job

No account?