Close
One second...

recycler

the revenge of the small fish

Watch this
wul68

the revenge of the small fish

LilChinaWonton

haha when i saw the little fish at the end i was like ew!
but in a good way
i think its really funny and i love the fish!

angelgaia

hahaha. janitor fish?! nice!

bloobba

haha...that's funny:)

Amez

puke that poop is a little too much for me.

nallukka

the gray one looks a lot like the spore fish from the old ads that were there for 3 years... the whole concept reminds me of that.

I personally love the poop. it's not so obvious like the paint palette versions of diarrhea-poop that sorta grossed me out, so it works.

jessieperson

hahaha ewww....but that's the response you want, right?

phillydesigner

hilarious! it's the cycle of life. i wish the bubbles were more rough like the style of the fish.

helo

would love for you to make it a whole circle
with the little purple fish at the front be
the same fish at the end

wul68

helo.

actually, that was the original concept but it seems i am out of time doing illustrations of the fishes, so instead i came with this one, i still love how it became but definitely I will still have to go to my first concept when time comes. Next week would be the time maybe. Thanks a lot for your comments!

Buzzibee

laughs brillant. Go recycling. XD

Van Van

minus bubbles = pure win

Wondertwig

I love the little fish

kaze_windsa

OMG the last fishy.

Tarmaie

first off, i can't believe you put trailing fish poo on a shirt! i actually wonder what it would look like without the bubbles. anyhow at first glance not totally into it. but i can't not love a shirt that incorporates trailing fish poo into the design. awesome!

ihollywould

The design and the colors don't particularly mesh well. Since the design and the line work are so bold and sharp, it makes sense to have the colors be bold and sharp too. As it is, you have a lot of olive green and light maroon that don't look as good as say, a bold blue or something. Plus, it looks kind of Christmassy.

wul68

MERRY CHRISTMAS. I prefer my own way, you make your own style. THANKS anyway!

PS. Thanks for the lecture.

ChicRevolt

it would be better if it was all in a circle continous but this is a funny design

shilohcoral

This makes me gag...only because I can still picture our old fish eating each others poo... shudders lol

exitheory

I like it. It would work too if it went fullcircle.

No account?