Close
One second...

Last night is all a blur

We've all had that drunken experience of waking up with someone we shouldn't of but how drunk does a cat have to get to wake up with a dog???

Watch this
onemannbrand
onemannbrand profile pic Alumni

We've all had that drunken experience of waking up with someone we shouldn't of but how drunk does a cat have to get to wake up with a dog???

Amez

What is the circle thing? A collar?

Why is it wearing people clothes, but still a collar?

onemannbrand
onemannbrand profile pic Alumni

why not?? Makes perrrrrrrrfect sense to me - lol

cburnette

I know people who should REALLY have this shirt.

yruwhatur

but x x eyes mean dead

Shiv Katall

I couldn't tell that one was a cat and the other the dog till I read your description.

Buzzibee

Ditto on shiv katall's comment. Cute though

Supergrass

Luv the clothes!!!

wombatgal

I couldn't tell that they were different animals and the one on the right looks dead.

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni

looks like the dog is doing something weird with the panties....nice! pretty cool, i dig

yentihw

this is depressing and weird.

Posterboy Amnesia

I like the idea of the cat waking up next to a dog, but I don't like that it looks like the dog is dead.

Tarmaie

yeah the dog kind of looks dead. and i had originally thought they were both chihuahuas

colormehappygrrl

yeah this is cute but please un-kill the dog.

MyDerniereDanse

I couldn't tell the difference between the animals...
And it just looks strange that the dog is dead. I'd rather have it be snoring with some zzzzs

cheesus_wiccan648

i suggest you get some whiskers on the cat so that the concept is a little clearer-- all in all, though good design!! (and colours :])

sharonn417

i love it!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

nikkyt

lolers

matuska

hmn, i donno. the concept needs to be clearer, here.

BoB DOW

"yeah the dog kind of looks dead. and i had originally thought they were both chihuahuas"

i concur

No account?
Join Us