Close
One second...

Robots Have Hearts Too

• by beausuf
  • posted Sep 10, 2008
  • 11 Comments

Originall hand sketched, scanned and then color added digitally.

This is my first submission so please vote fairly and if you dont like it please tell me why so i can improve my designs :)

Print is to be done on a black T-shirt with standard inks.

Enjoy!

Watch this
beausuf

Originall hand sketched, scanned and then color added digitally.

This is my first submission so please vote fairly and if you dont like it please tell me why so i can improve my designs :)

Print is to be done on a black T-shirt with standard inks.

Enjoy!

Dobrichina

OK. The style is nice. You need to avoid big partitions of one color, best T-shirt print designs are ones with many details.
And, off course, you need a better idea.
This one doesn't work for shirts.
Hope I wasn't to bold.

CuteTeezRule

I don't think that's necessarily true about the best designs having many details. I love this design and I think it works really well in that placement on that colour tee. I'd wear it.
$5

asphyxia

I love the bold colour, blue and red n black :) But I don't think the robot looks like a robot. I like the way you've drawn the heart though :)

asphyxia

on black, that should read :)

asphyxia

I love the bold colour, blue and red n black :) But I don't think the robot looks like a robot. I like the way you've drawn the heart though :)

beausuf

I have to disagree aswell, and yes i do have threadless shirts hanging in my room that dont have alot of detail/lots of color, i was going for a simplistic design but if people dont like it then thats cool people are entitled to their opinions.

Thanks for the reviews

_Detective_

i think that the robot should be more squared off. At first glance it looks more like a bug. But i like it a lot.

AndrewSR

Get rid of all the drippy things. And also make the robot look more like a robot and less like the dude off A Bug's Life.

Silverstars_07

The robot reminds me of Rosey the Robot from the Jetsons. Maybe it's just the blue, and the big eyes...

Amez

It's been done.

No account?