Close
One second...

The Chase

Whoa, it has been awhile since I have even picked up a pencil. But I couldn't let this comp slip past.

The Chase is based on the old books I read as a child, I always loved the hand painted wood block illustrations.

I also have a thing for drawing foxes and hares at the moment... dunno why, they make me happy.

The design sits front and back so you can have your own little critters running around you 24 - 7 :P.

Watch this
Wite Rabbit
Wite Rabbit profile pic Alumni

Whoa, it has been awhile since I have even picked up a pencil. But I couldn't let this comp slip past.

The Chase is based on the old books I read as a child, I always loved the hand painted wood block illustrations.
I also have a thing for drawing foxes and hares at the moment... dunno why, they make me happy.

The design sits front and back so you can have your own little critters running around you 24 - 7 :P.

dezineliz

Like it but without the text.

prismac

^ there is no text.

rabbit butt is slightly awkward but I like the fox tail on the back so i don't know.

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

nice!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

GREAT $5

Hippiespawn

this is fan-freakin-tastic! $5

Wite Rabbit

um there is no text

cyanidee

i would like it more if it was left to right. a bit odd to have a bunnies ass on your chest. nice style btw

niccas.

nice, reminds me of when my dogs play and I try to keep track of who's really chasing who lol

Ronin60
Ronin60 profile pic Alumni

I like this. Top notch.

wempu

i think they should run from front right bottom corner to the left upper corner...looks kinda akward when the rabbits butt is right below your neck. change that and it's 5$ !

.MINUS.

Wonderful idea 5

wedontwearcolours

i really like it.
the ainmals could be alitle smaller but its great that way.too
!!!

AndrewSR

I think it would be better if it was flipped around, so the fox was coming down from the neck.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

good stuff $5

un nude

clever!

lrosenau

I agree with Cyanidee... I would like it more if they were horizontal. Then, with your arms down, it would look like you were holding them back. Which would be a big plus.

AdderXYU

I'd agree with others... it's great stylistically and conceptually, but would be better if the animals were full and wrap-around instead of cutting off awkwardly at the neck and bottom... I like the up-and-down, but something more like wempu suggests, with the rabbit over the shoulder and the fox around over your hip would be ideal

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

cool! horizontal placement should be considered.

yoshi andrian
yoshi andrian profile pic Alumni

great technique! 5

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Sweet illustration! I really dig the style.

KK Yau

cool*

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I love the composition, it's something new and original and by printing it this way the animals will be huge. either way, I hope to see a print.

great execution, def a 5$

Suzi-Q

there are a lot of foxes on threadless.... very interesting. however, doesn't change the fact this this is funny and awesome

Cichan

Good idea, nice design! 5!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

sweet idea and even better execution and style.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

nice!

Malcolm Man

great concept, illustration and execution!

Wite Rabbit

thanks so much for all the comments and feedback, happeh times.

hyperspectre

cool one of my favs ever! $5

VSG

nice everybody behind somebody :)

haiitscy

uber cool!
5$

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

awesome $5

applegary

I lurv the idear and know what? the placement WORKS! So, yay-yeah! I'm rockin it! $FIVE$

californialove
californialove profile pic Alumni

I like your drawing style :)

itty bitty tiffy

i love how it continues on the other side of the shirt! well done. $5

No account?