Close
One second...

Watercooler

I wanted to draw animals in the vane of Dr. Seuss. All of the creatures soon were wearing dinner jackets ... and then they became pigeons and crows in dinner jackets. Finally, this group appeared.

Black on white works best. Colour wasn't part of my process and wouldn't make sense here. I want to keep the original accident clean.

Watch this
Neuvophilos

I wanted to draw animals in the vane of Dr. Seuss. All of the creatures soon were wearing dinner jackets ... and then they became pigeons and crows in dinner jackets. Finally, this group appeared.

Black on white works best. Colour wasn't part of my process and wouldn't make sense here. I want to keep the original accident clean.

breiver

Nice clean design. Humorous; different!

samuelwyoung

Animals in suits are always a great idea! I like the artwork.

Chili_Lely

this one is really nice ..... I really like it ...... and I agree with you about the color thing......":D

D2M

Great - I would buy it for sure!

Vote!

tinshemet

i really like this design and don't think it needs colors

robin33

I love the design.. wish there was color on it.. maybe not the design, but a colored shirt. or emphasize there suite jackets with color.

AndrewSR

Haha great! I would also like to see it on a color shirt though, I think. Maybe on navy blue, so the birds' suits are navy blue as well? Just a thought....

Mr Obvious

Birds don't wear suits

joannchilada

The one nibbling the other's jacket is amazing.

soilduck

love it love it love it! 5$

be really happy to see this one printed - and love the colours as well ;)

InaBee

Really like it, would prefer subtle colors, though. Reminds me of the Snark for some reason ... $

Fujiapple

nice pic
colour it

bad_kitty104

Suggestion - could maybe one or two of them be coloured??

artdragon

Try adding a little more motion to the center birds. I really like the design/ idea but with them all standing so straight its a little less dynamic than it could be. 4

Tommipoike

nice birds as we say it: IhQ tipui

No account?
Join Us