the t-shirt color might vary

Watch this
jadaso

the t-shirt color might vary

yanmos
1 design submitted -

nice :)

lilleugle

I totally agree with you, but I don't think many people would wear this...

cyanidee

cancer cures smoking

booogles

I guess it would be funnier for me if I hadn't watched my grandparents dies slow, painful deaths--one a basic suicide the other in fifteen years of great fear and severe disability. Then went to their funerals and watched the family fight over the estate. Then watched the family fall apart. But hey, that's just me.

booogles

I did, on the plus side, quit smoking fifteen years ago or so.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

prismac

:c Not funny.

thankspataks

I would totally wear this!

jadaso

cancer sucks!
this graphic doesn´t make fun of sick people or whatever you associate. it´s just the way it is. the same way the industrie belittled the risks. dark humor. you smoke? you know the risks.

cjmike

i want to put this up in a dr's office

chellysea

I think it's great!

I don't think there's anything offensive about it.

It's saying that you shouldn't smoke because it can give you cancer.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

I laughed.

+ that font is spot on!

aartusa

well this made me laugh

Mumfie

Tasteless.

AndrewSR

It's funny, and depressing at the same time. Sign me up for three!

flealicious

HAHAH, I love this! :D

Saffi

I think your t-shirt is completely offensive and disgusting, i lost my father to cancer maybe when you've been through something similar you won't find it so funny! you should be ashamed and so should those who have supported you!!!

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

People seem to be missing the point. Of course it is awful to lose someone though cancer, i feel really bad for anyone who has or has cancer themselves. i saw this as an anti-smoking campaign type-thing. yeah like in a doctors office. Dunno who would want to wear it on a shirt at the end of the day though, sorry.

jadaso

hey. slow down!!!
this is not only about being funny. it is a statement AGAINST smoking. my mom just had cancer. and i am not ashamed for adding this to threadless. i didn´t expected such an reaction and don´t want to hurt anyone feelings. guessed the meaning were obvious.

Mr Obvious

Cancer isn't humorous. I have lost atleast 9 family members to smoking deaths

BRYPIE

Whatever the sentiments behind it - I'm never keen on shirts with a "message" on them

jadaso

losing a friend or a member of the familiy is sad!!!!
and it seems to be OBVIOUS that there is something wrong
with the way we get used to smoking. all people know the risks. sorry for repeating this again - but i guess i have to.
at least this is a good sign to get a strong reaction.
this shows how hot (+difficult) this theme is.
and i think it´s keen to where a shit with a message!
do you smoke?

i call it off.

joannchilada

It's clear you're not making fun of cancer. People can be sensitive to touchy subjects, but that doesn't mean you can't touch them. We all know people who have died from or otherwise suffered with cancer. That's why we should all get your message.

It's not my cup of tea as far as a shirt goes but it's not a bad design and people's shouldn't crap on it.

spiffycg

I love it. Obviously not in SUPPORT of cancer. That would be bad. I do cancer research and I'd totally wear this in my lab!

gianb3

GOLD!!! I'd wear this for sure, stick it once more to the smokers who'll have to read my T-shirt before they go outside to smoke!! HAHAHA

airknots

Cigarettes should be banned in all countries.

Fredbug

Oh man, I'm a freaking chain smoker and I find this shirt to have a wonderfully anti-smoking message. ...My mom'd probably buy it for me, though XD

I don't think there's anything wrong with this shirt's message, in the least bit.

Muckl

B 7 on Sep 14 '08
People seem to be missing the point. Of course it is awful to lose someone though cancer, i feel really bad for anyone who has or has cancer themselves. i saw this as an anti-smoking campaign type-thing.

Great typo and shirt!

cburnette

I like how this evokes an emotion out of people (funny or not) and, it makes people think.

oqidaun

love it.

InaBee

The design is great, I like the blue. The message is totally clear, can't really see why people get worked up like this, it's a bit sad.
Why not wear a message for a change that might wake some people up? If not successful on threadless, maybe you can get in touch with the Cancer Society and see if they'd base a campaign on it?

No account?