Close
One second...

OMFG!

We've all had these moments.

You know, like when you're girlfriend tells you she's pregnant. And then your best friend tells you it's his. (NOTE: not based on a personal experience).

Or when you go "OMFG! not another skull on a shirt!" AND THEN YOU'RE GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY. Because you're cool like that.

Anyway, whatever it is, it happens to the best of us and that's what makes us human.

Watch this
the110

We've all had these moments.

You know, like when you're girlfriend tells you she's pregnant. And then your best friend tells you it's his. (NOTE: not based on a personal experience).

Or when you go "OMFG! not another skull on a shirt!" AND THEN YOU'RE GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY. Because you're cool like that.

Anyway, whatever it is, it happens to the best of us and that's what makes us human.

elenapoo

I hate skulls... but i like this T. If my guy was wearing it.. i would want him.. cheeeers! Thanks for making men sexy.

staffell

your description sounds like an alanis morissette lyric...but it's not ironic!

franzzypants

this actually a pretty boss skull

mezo

That is so uglyweird and it works. Nifty visuals. 4

JengaLaang

awesome. id go brown shirt

dschwen

great details!

Rambunkcious

if i put on 3d glasses will it look like the skull is all up in my face like captain eo?

because that would be pretty cool

CuteTeezRule

I didn't notice the mushroom cloud at first and then I saw it and it made this cool.

the110

Hmm i guess the mushroom cloud wasn't so obvious then..hehe

Nymeria

You know how your first thought is; please no, not another skull-shirt then you stop and see that it's a pretty original design with mushroomclouds and all sorts of wonderful weird shit then you read the designer's comment and I'm giving this a 5.

Mirfatna

I second Nymeria's comment. I'd buy this shirt on black. 5

Maxaphone

top drawer mate...if this doesnt stitch up on threadless id defnos head on over to our friends at 'MADE BY HUMANS' they would eat this design up...shhh you didnt just hear that from me though....lol ;P

turbolucy

at first i thought the mushroom cloud was brain matter but either way, it's one of the better skull designs out there. i really like the size of the design on either black or blue. nice job, the110!

jmeaspls

Sick of skulls, but this isn't so bad.

CopyKill

dark grey for the win!
i don't like skull shirts, but this one i like.. especially the color-shift one.. would be great if it really was red-green-3d, which i guess it sn't because it's an x-ray. but nice nonetheless =)

Lunnson

Nicely done!

Maxaphone

by the way....and i know this thread is in the wrong place but i doubt youd get a chance to read it otherwise...but that panda design is fucking sick! you would be doing t-shirt lovers everywhere a huge dis-service if you didnt find someone to print it...because it is incredible. Its not really designed for the threadless crowd but i bet you DESIGNED BY HUMANS would sleep with you to get that design (and also pay you)...;) good luck bud

roadkill3d

^^Are you from DBH? Who gets to say what's for threadless and what's not around here?

the110

Wow such a poor score haha. Should redo and resubmit elsewhere.

Maxaphone, the panda stays here. I'm still hoping they'll print it.

abellwillring

roadkill3d: there is definitely a stereotypical Threadless look. This guy's designs are mostly a bit too 'edgey' for Threadless. Hence the success at DBH.

Nakoma

Looks pretty smooth to me...

delux

skulls ARE played out, and people saying that they are played out is too...

...but at least this shirt does something different, not just the typical skull and paint splatter thing.

I like it, I would buy it. Good work, Cheers!

No account?