What The World Needs Now

• by ceepeezy
  • posted Sep 04, 2008
  • 24 Comments

Watch this
frums23

would i get slapped in the chest if i wore this? lol

ceepeezy

I hope so! I just figure that all the fights that were started in the past by shoving will be interpreted as chest 5's from here on out!

ceepeezy

Looks like my mission statement didn't make it so here it is:
Sure, we've been told we need hope right now - but just think what kind of world we'd live in if there was a helluva lot more Hi-5ing going on!

erwilder

damn i want that shirt, like now

Binary Octopus

Man, no joke about fiving the high five shirt?

growabrain

AWESOME!!! id totally wear it

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

cool.

scottyp357

At first glance, I just see "weed"

fumbata

awesomeness.

RagainsT

now all i see is 'weed'.
damn it.

PoleeKottunBlnd

it would make more sense and easier to read if the thumb were on the right side. weed. cool.

ceepeezy

I actually tried the thumb over on the other side first and it was hard to make out the "5". Can't say I was going for weed, but whatever works!

Bitmap42

This is great!

daddyette

Please make this shirt! I was having a bad morning till I saw it...now the world makes sense again!

tobasco

Too much like this to get printed.

ceepeezy

Are you telling me we DON'T need more Hi-5's (or Hi-5 t-shirts at least)? I figured there probably had been some shirts dealing with Hi-5's in the past - just thought I'd be able to bring a different perspective to it. Even if it doesn't get printed, Daddyette's comment made my day!

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

yes HI-FIVE!

Drummer1994

I love this
agreed

starscream17

i'm obsessed with this shirt.
it makes me sooooooo HAPPY!

The Crack Fox

Yeah there's a couple of 'em out there. I think you should get rid of the circle in the 5. Otherwise great.

ceepeezy

I was thinking about a few ways to get rid of the circle - does anybody know if I can modify the design after it was submitted? Thanks for the nice words everybody!

binarysolo

I like this. a lot. $5 for Sure!

7eo.jo12ge

damn you made a better high 5... im now on the mission to do better.. dope design very creative..

No account?
Join Us