Close
One second...

Line Lady

• by jkolling
  • posted Sep 03, 2008
  • 17 Comments

This was originally a pencil drawing. I like simple lines that can create shape and depth and some flowing movement. So, the edges of her dress and her right arm would wrap around the sides of the shirt.

I love comments! :)

Watch this
jkolling

This was originally a pencil drawing. I like simple lines that can create shape and depth and some flowing movement. So, the edges of her dress and her right arm would wrap around the sides of the shirt.
I love comments! :)

shorty_girl_380

i love the flowing pencil line. nice placement.

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Love the Si Scott reference.
Beautiful line work!

Nodz

is she facing us or not? i love the design, but i can't tell if that is her back or her front? if it is her front, a little more detail up top would help, i understand you don't want to take away from the bottom, but its a little confusing to me. it kinda looks like a stethoscope (not sure if i spelled that right)

SummerRhodes

Beautiful. I think i'd also love maybe a lavender shirt color though. The blue is nice though.

kidrdaso

so delicate and organic; you've got a great style!

colormehappygrrl

i like it but, um, i keep thinking i see out-of-control fallopian tubes...

jkolling

her back is facing us, and shes kindof looking over her shoulder. and its not so much of out-of-controil fallopian tubes, just her dress haha. thanks for the comments

natieize

her right hands gives it away that it's her back we're looking at. I love the simplicity of the design. It's refreshing to see a one color design done so well. I really hope it gets printed. Cause I want it! 5$

caiocall

cool! +5 vote on my t-shirt too =D

viddee

Yeh. Loving the colours and the placement. Great neat lines as well. Would definitely buy. $5! The first $5 of the day from me :D

sunsetchaser

I like this a lot, but would prefer a darker shirt color.

team motherocean

One for the ladies. Team MotherOcean loves it!

Amez

On a darker color - Purple? Eggplant?

JengaLaang

i disagree with going darker. i think a pastel shirt would work with this design. you wouldnt want to take away any of the softness with a higher contrast

No account?
Join Us