One second...

Maturing

• by Popof
  • posted Sep 02, 2008
  • 21 Comments

Watch this
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

So the majority of people die in building implosions? hmmm.

I like the idea here but it needs something more to psice it up, and the red arrows coupled with the white drawings kind of draw the attention to the wrong thing. Keep subbing and good luck!

Popof

implosions? this is your interpretation. I only put buildings, you make the story.

Thanks!

Julz_84

I love this idea - really clever.....and if you follow the arrows, you get the story....der!

GreenRabbit

Why did the building collapse at 71?

booogles

most professionals go to college before age 23 ... just sayin.' Maybe the story would say more about "work till you die" if the last several were the same building or if the last one was a Wal-Mart

clavinglavin

i hate shirts you have to stop and read for 9 years. this isn't like your other stuff. stick with the goofy characters you made.

Rean.Lu

i adore the idea! 4/5 for originality and design!

prismac

I like the idea! I think it would be a little better either without text, just arrows, OR don't have a running total of years. eg: university 4 years, as in 4 years spent at university, etc.

prismac

I like the idea! I think it would be a little better either without text, just arrows, OR don't have a running total of years. eg: university 4 years, as in 4 years spent at university, etc.

Popof

thanks!

celiaaa

cool idea.

notkin

why is university so late?

no_skunk

by the age of 84?!

Mr Obvious

I've been looking into this design and I am not sure which victim of 9/11 this is about. I couldn't find any that were 71 years old. Also, I think to joke about 9/11 is TOO SOON! Do the research, most people don't like jokes about 9/11 yet, you need to wait 15 years to joke about something.

patricio

nice idea. don't seem to work in a t-shirt, though...

Popof

Mr Obvious, you are so overcomplicated.

Patricio, I´m agree.

Everybody, thanks.

No account?
Join Us