Close
One second...

My Girl

• by Makesfive
  • posted Aug 31, 2008
  • 20 Comments

My favorite part of drawing is when I first sketch something out, so I decided to make a design based on a rough sketch of a little guy holding a tablet pen. He looked lonely so I thought I'd have him draw himself a little girlfriend.

Watch this
Makesfive

My favorite part of drawing is when I first sketch something out, so I decided to make a design based on a rough sketch of a little guy holding a tablet pen. He looked lonely so I thought I'd have him draw himself a little girlfriend.

mysticzealot

from this image i didnt read that he drew her for himself right away until I read your description.

i like the concept though (i also like how sketches look when u first do them!)

CuteTeezRule

I'd prefer the heart to be pink though.

Cocchinelley

The design is cute, but I don't like the colour of the shirt.

Makesfive

Thanks! The light blue is a color I tend to default to when I try to not be too girly with color choices, I had originally thought of putting this on a pink shirt but figured that would totally turn guys off the design :P What color(s) would work better?

joannchilada

Theeeeere's my tablet pen. I've been looking for it everywhere!

This is too simple for a tee, but very cute

niccas.

cute! ditto for the pink heart and would prefer a lighter colour tee..

PrincessBea

something for nerds.. nobody (who's not a wacom-user) knows what kind of pen this is.

and yes. that he's drawing her... didn't get that.

but cute :P

mia3mom

so cute.

Aphte
Aphte profile pic Alumni

Double cute !

AkiaAwesome

cuuuute. diff placement?

jenhejt

i don't think it matters if you know it's a wacom pen or not (I didn't!)...it's just cute :)

Haz3lnut

I love the little cubic man holding the pen, and the heart is good too, but no need for the curly girl... takes away from him. but i would buy it otherwise!

No account?
Join Us