Close
One second...

:(

When this shirt was first printed I knew I had to have it but money was tight as I was leaving for vacation. Once I got my next pay I went to order and it was sold out already.

I need this shirt in my life. Even though I signed up to receive notification when it's reprinted I still do a search every week or so... just in case.

Watch this
MCS4096

What size do you wear?

gladwise

I agree. This shirt needs to be reprinted. I need it in my life as well. Good things will happen with this shirt, I can feel it.

VonBrookhofen

I'm in the same boat as you. as soon as I've got money, it's sold out. It's probably a safe bet that it will be reprinted some time due to its popularity.

IdPorkKevinJonas

They reprinted, and god am I happy that they did! I CAN NOT WAIT TO PUT THIS SHIRT ON!

Madshadow

Woah. I'm surprised at this reprint. I remember it becoming a "special order" fairly soon after selling out the first time...but I guess it was reprinted...? Eitherway, I'm glad more can share in this shirt!

VonBrookhofen

What?? They only reprinted the mens ones. :(

vlsi0n

ordered mine for $12! yesss

Liquefaction

RIPOFF!!! UGH - No Girls M :(

shilohcoral

Yeah, I see NO girl's sizes. Hmm...what the heck?

MCS4096

That's really weird.. maybe they just had a bunch of men's left over in the store?

A girlie M is pretty close to a men's XS... if you're desperate :)

parasitemite

Only 16 Mediums left... I just bought one this morning. So if this was on your "buy" list its going fast...

shilohcoral

I still want this. If anybody has one they are willing to sell in a girly XL, you will be my best friend...

meatnerd

ARGGRRR WHIES ;____; I knew i shoulda bought it when i first saw it.
Well at least it looks like it reprints kinda often... ish.

Hopefully. I need it in my life as well.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

This shirt will blow minds forever.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

my friends constantly make fun of me for wearing this shirt, even when I'm NOT WEARING IT.

but i don't care.

they're fucking jealous.

of
my
fucking
cat.

krokun
krokun profile pic Alumni

two words, "Killer pussy"

This was like the first shirt I bought and I just happened to join after it got reprinted. The threadless gods were smiling on me that day...

No account?
Join Us