Close
One second...

Rabbit\'s Revenge

• by Susan S.
  • posted Aug 28, 2008
  • 12 Comments

Don't call him fluffy. This rabbit is tired of assisting and ready to take his place at center stage.

Watch this
Susan S.

Don't call him fluffy. This rabbit is tired of assisting and ready to take his place at center stage.

NotJustAPoeticFace

Is that the angle you want for the saw? Would it not be better having it at 90 degrees to the magician so it looks like he's being sawn in half at the waist (like they normally do in magic tricks)... or do you want it to look like our friend Mr Rabbit is wasting no time and just aiming for the neck??

This is a wonderful concept and I want it now!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'm not usually a fan of most "role-reversal" tees, but this is a fabbo idea indeed plus it's not completely just switching characters but playing off the magician stereotypes in general. Love the drawings, i just wish the saw was a bit more menacing and the magician had a more terrified or worried look on his face. Still, this is quite the magical idea!

lilleugle

The saw looks a bit weird. But I love the idea and the colours are great. :)

brendino

There's something off about the illustration, although it is a really cool idea.

jessieperson

I love the idea, but maybe the magician should look a bit more afraid, and the rabbit should look a tad evil. I love me some evil rabbits!

Susan S.

I was very careful to make the rabbit innocent - it's the idea that things you've seen professionals do must be easy. Also, you can tell by the way his feet point towards each other he doesn't really know what he's doing. Of course, I did call it Rabbit's Revenge, so clearly I'm confused.

Buzzibee

Its in! I like the style of the magician. Good idea.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

I love it! great $5

francierose

so cute, but more emotion! i agree with jessieperson. wonderful idea, though =)

No account?