Bats of the World

Sixty four original bat characters ...

Watch this
Richard Short

Sixty four original bat characters ...

David T

Awesome characters. I really like this!

KittyCatRap

Who knew so many bats could exist in one single mind! Nice illustrations!

LyraIcyram

I absolutely love the pompous looking bow tie bat 2nd from the bottom right in the background. Sigh... the bats have so much character but the shirt doesn't. I'd like to see them in a less linearly restricted design.

Susan S.

Conga Line?

yMarie

So weird, but very cool.

Wa5hwa5h

This would be awesome as an oversized belt print with bat d00ds all over the place.

bygrinstow

Yeah, I, too, think their personalities would stand out more if they were jiggered a little bit... not 'randomly' arranged, but maybe with each one slightly tweaked up, down, right, left, or diagonal from their current position....

picamadew

I love all the little characters so much! I would totally have this as a huge print on my wall.

Aphte

Wow ! Awesome !!! But I think Ivejustquitsmoking and Wa5hwa5h are right ! It would be nice filling the shirt and as a pattern ! 5$ by the way !

krokun

Plus belt printing would give a totally unique quality to each shirt. But nice design!

manmachine

Less bats would make the tee more chic and less childish... Great drawings.

SheUsesMuses

Love it! I love bats :)

welshalex

Wow ! Awesome !!! But I think Ivejustquitsmoking and Wa5hwa5h are right ! It would be nice filling the shirt and as a pattern ! 5$ by the way !

Buzzibee

Holy Bats!!

kushnerom

It seems like every bat is unique.... I like that you didn't just cut and paste :)

Richard Short

Thanks for everyone's kind comments; it's much apprecited!

You can go to www.blackteeth.net for more of the same. . .

Thank you all,

Richard

No account?