Close
One second...

The Cone Wars

Watch this
BRYPIE

Good play on words!

Is it a bit too much of an in-reference for the general public?

eyejacker21

i'm not sure i understand the question BRYPIE... sorry,, but thanks for the wordplay comment....

BTW... for some reason, when I upload my designs on threadless, the colors look a bit funny,,,

here is a link of EXACTLY THE SAME image on FLICKR!!!
please check it out... COLORS ARE MUCH BETTER!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3270/2786675010_2a0c857ca5_o.png

(why does that happen??)

frums23

good play on words!

eyejacker21

haha thanx,,,
actually scnrunstheline, besides the colors, i actually "roughly" traced ben's and vader's sabers from episode IV, to add a touch of more accuracy...

(that made me sound geeky huh???)

;-D

eyejacker21

thanx for all the comments so far, fellow threadless members....
positive and negative welcome... :-)

Ki-ki

yay for star wars parody shirts!!

electroleum

Unfortunately I think the underlying joke would be missed by most.

sadzol

mmmmm smart design that is........buy i could.....sell u must

eyejacker21

ahahaha,,, nice one Yoda!!!

;-D

eyejacker21

I know that under normal circumstances less people would get the pun, however... 2 weeks ago "the clone wars" animated movie was released in theatres, and in a month or so the animated series should be launched...

So all in all I think it's good timing for this tee ;-)

May the force be with us..........

OctopusInk

Will someone please fill me in?

zeki

LOVE IT! WANT IT! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

And here i thought designer doug had made a comeback.

arlee

i actually like the more muted colours.
this one made me laugh :)

prisoner21

AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5 AMAZING $5

Theocharisv

Well done! I love it! Clever word-play as always!!! $5$

eyejacker21

THANX TO ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!

:-D

vod

this is excellent eyejacker!!!!!!!

silver_pages

Road cones with light-sabers???
Weird.

oqidaun

EXCELLENT!!!

yMarie

Haha!

This is crazy!

Cichan

For a joke. 5. For a shirt? aww. :3

eyejacker21

fives... Threes... Ones..... It's all good... I just want people to vote and participate....
Thanx for ALL the votes and comments peope of threadless!
;-)

christinabobana

i don't really understand this...

qwerty777

hah hah really good play on words.
could be drawn better eg. lightsabers are too thin

serenity47

This is awesome!!! I really like the simplicity and colors you used. It's definitely a shirt I would buy!

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

haha great idea!

SnornL

It's good for a momentary "heh", but nowhere near funny or interesting enough to buy and wear. Far cleverer pun shirts are rejected here all the time, I'm afraid.

eyejacker21

hey SnornL...
thanx for your honesty and negative criticism...
As i said earlier, ALL comments are welcome,,, however when they come off as being that bad, some constructive comments would be appreciated... for instance, there may be something you'd like changed.... or is it simply a matter of your preference that this design should not exist at all...?
is it simply the case that i should not have entered it for voting at all?? cause it's not clever or interesting enough to buy and wear in general...?? how about the design work..??? no comments there....

i've had quite a few positive comments on this one,, and a few remarks that tell me that i need to think and work harder on any future designs,,, we all can develop our styles and work on this site... always striving to become better at what we do....

but with comments like yours, we are not being aided, from the people who buy the t's, to make our work better...

basically you said it's shite compared to other peoples work.

and coming from you, A PERSON WHO HAS NEVER SUBMITTED A DESIGN OR SLOGAN,,,, well i think it's shite too...

so here is my vote and comment on your comment...
"It's good for a momentary "heh", but nowhere near constructive or interesting enough to take any notice of. Far cleverer comments are disregarded here all the time, I'm afraid."

No account?
Join Us