Close
One second...

The Ghostly Finger Puppet Ghost Club

Hey, I thought it would be pretty cool to use the glow ink in one of my designs so I made this one! The ghosts on the fingers should be printed with the super glow on any light colored shirts: white, yellow, light pink or light blue.

Watch this
Mr. Eugene

Hey, I thought it would be pretty cool to use the glow ink in one of my designs so I made this one! The ghosts on the fingers should be printed with the super glow on any light colored shirts: white, yellow, light pink or light blue.

ejpullen

I really like the idea and the finger puppets are great, I just think that this would be an awkward shirt for the ladies to wear with the placement of the hands.

girlspower

it seems like someone put the hands on your chest lol.

Kogepan

Very cute, but yes, it looks like it's saying, "put hands here!"

saylo

I'm a girl, and I'd probably wear a t-shirt like that. Well, not if it was white or pale tho. I perfer darker colours.
Anyway, I like the idea and the design.

Greenwormjuice

I'm a girl, and the placement of the hands actually makes me want the shirt more. Then again, I'm a bit off center. Anyway, I think it's rad!

Aphte
Aphte profile pic Alumni

Great !

joannchilada

I like this shirt because it would encourage people to honk strangers boobies.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice idea here.

mchera

By day, a shirt that implies placing your hands on someone's breasts. By night, an actual shirt design.

This shirt doesn't have to be on white, it could be on color.

discuss

I like this shirt because it would encourage people to honk strangers boobies.

Haha, I concur. Not to mention the finger puppets are cool too. ;)

bcrider

TUNE IN, TOKYO!!!

mastergasvalve

This is such a cute idea that I might buy it despite the placement (or maybe partly because of it. I haven't decided.)

luxlux

So funny, really

Buzzibee

Fun fun! Finger puppets Rule.

hanzabean

Haha! Excellent use of glow ink!

woda

i think it's funny

zeki

OMG WANT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE it! WANT WANT WANT

ehrady

i like the ghosts, but i dont care for the concept of this design. would like to see the ghosts incorporated in some other idea.

shilohcoral

Kind of reminds me of moustachio from The Deadly Syndrome...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cute idea, it just needs a bit more going on in the daytime hours, like some tattoos, textures, color and a ring or two?

OmgItsSarAAHH

LOVE it but I'd have to agree with ejpullen

erinpartridge

no more awkward to wear than "Nice Boobies"
and I love rockin' that shirt!

epiphannie

i agree with ejpullen and everyone else who pointed out how awkward this placement is.

KittyCatRap

I like the one with the mustache!

Merzi

Um, yeah, I agree with ejpullen as well.

It's like asking people to touch your boobs.
All it needs is a sign that says "place hands here"

corrii

i really really like this design, but as a woman, the only way i'd wear it is if the design was on the back of the shirt.

Rudite

Love it!

saxingkevin

really cool idea!

bacon09w

that person has man hands :] but i like the ghostys

Typhoid

The only thing that would prevent me from buying this is the placement - I've seen far too many shirts like this on cheap market stalls. Not sure how to fix it, though: you can't really really have two hand prints in any other position without it looking strange. Brilliant concept though - the ghosts are adorable.

glampop86

That would be on my boobs (o.O)

lookmommyadork

what everyone else is saying about the tata's

i do heart finger puppets though :)

spinachbean11

the puppets are cute..but the hands are kinda creepy

kseryak

i love the concept...but being a girl, the placement of the hands (especially for busty girls) would keep me from buying the shirt. Changing it is definitely something to think about...you wouldn't want to alienate a large group of possible patrons....

No account?
Join Us