Watch this
Rafael Bastos
Rafael Bastos profile pic Alumni

Sweating without exercises.
HAHAHAHAHAwow!!

Featuring UV Color change ink.
Enjoy!

self-destruction

know one likes sweat showing on their shirt, why would they want to wear a shirt that makes them look like a sweaty pig??

iEatArt

exactly! odd really odd

Joshboy

its sick

mchera

Having a blank design for indoors make sthis shirt boring. A UV shirt needs two designs.

The sweat idea is interesting, but not attractive. Maybe if you wanted to play a joke on someone, you can be like "Hey, here's a plain green shirt, wear it outside to a party!" and your friend (who probably had a recent head injury for going along with this) will say "How could I refuse such an offer, especially since i forgot to put on a shirt before leaving my house!" and when they get to the party, you friend will finally work up the nerve to approach their love interest only to be shot down because unbeknownst to them, they appear to be overly sweaty and clearly undateable. "Haha!" you will say to yourself as your friend rusn off in tears tearing off the deceptive t-shirt.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

So I'm gonna pay $15(or more)+shipping for a tee that is plain in the inside, and makes me look sweaty on the outside?

No thanks.

justwither

Funny but I agree with againstbound. Maybe create something that can "sweat" on the shirt like a polar bear or something.

Jim.

lol funny, but i wouldnt pay money to look like im sweating. :)

CuteTeezRule

mchera's post is funny, lol.

Sr.Mon.Stare.

It made me laugh, but not really in a good way...

cyanidee

its been done before minus the uv effect

discuss

I like this, it's clever, but yeah I don't think anyone wants to look sweaty even as a joke.

Hahahahaha. Oh man hilarious though.

Agree about this being a good joke shirt, I have friends who like wearing blank tees, but I think it would need at least one thing to convince them it's worth wearing over the 10 other blank tees they have.

Wa5hwa5h

I could just buy a green tee and run outside for 20 minutes!

BAM! I just saved $15+S&H!!

joannchilada

My real sweat will just cover all of that up.

orangehead
orangehead profile pic Alumni

hahaha, gross!

morozco420

I'm sure many people wouldn't even need the UV effect to get the pit stains...gross.

Qrru

JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJ HORRIBLE.

I LIKE IT

swrt83

this one wasn't thought through very much, was it..

xshrinkwrap

i think that it was funny in your head, but not really so much in execution. :(

Quo Vadimus

How often does someone really encounter a UV light?

luxlux

Oh my god

deejaykamoe

i would never wear this but good idea

aeva

I agree with xshrinkwrap - it's a great concept [I laughed!], but I wouldn't buy it. It would, however, cover up REAL sweat stains, all with the excuse of it being the print on the shirt.

kooch_10

its called being in the sun againstbound you dumbass.

music-mouse

i sweat enough anyway lol jks jks

Aaron.Randy

i really like the idea! but im thinking if i have to wear =P

No account?
Join Us