Close
One second...

see you next tuesday

• by nadienne
  • posted Aug 18, 2008
  • 2 Comments

This was a design I scribbled up over a year ago... then finished it, and decided that I didn't want anything to do with it evarr again. I decided now that I wanted to see how good this idea was... blah blah, the name of the title and this picture came from a conversation on swear words... dunno what else to say, other than "what do you think" and "how could i make this passable"?

Watch this
nadienne

This was a design I scribbled up over a year ago... then finished it, and decided that I didn't want anything to do with it evarr again. I decided now that I wanted to see how good this idea was... blah blah, the name of the title and this picture came from a conversation on swear words... dunno what else to say, other than "what do you think" and "how could i make this passable"?

Wa5hwa5h

I think it's a bit monochromatic, maybe add a complimentary color to pop a bit more. The character is really cool tho!!

nadienne

oh... WHOOPS! forgot to mention that i had created this waaaay back before threadless let us use more than 4 colours, ehehehehe... and i was in a phase where i wanted to challenge myself to use as few as possible...

No account?