Close
One second...

Let All Voices Be Herd

• by mikeart31
  • posted Aug 14, 2008
  • 36 Comments

What's more important to a democracy than letting every voice be heard? Each animal has their own distinct voice, which combined, makes something great -democracy (which glows in the dark). Front side design, 7 colors plus glow in the dark.

Watch this
mikeart31

What's more important to a democracy than letting every voice be heard? Each animal has their own distinct voice, which combined, makes something great -democracy (which glows in the dark). Front side design, 7 colors plus glow in the dark.

lilleugle

clever! and cute.

Harfangoria

holy crap. this is brilliant.

Evan H

I like this idea.

organicly

thats cute and awesome. and i'm using 5s way to much today.

yoti

super clever! 5$

Pixtoons

Lovely and well done. I'd love it even more if it said "Constitution" or "Bill of Rights"... ;)

schoog

hm, actually i really liked it until i saw it says "democracy" on the other side. for me the connection is tenuous. i mean, i get the message of it, but i like it more as a cute animal tee. that's maybe just me tho.

CuteTeezRule

People can like it for being a cute animal tee and for the deeper meaning so it's a great versatile design $5

binarysolo

like the front.
a lot.

mikeart31

just to clarify, the glow in the dark design is on the front over the animal design -- "democracy" matches up with the animals' voices

Thanks for the comments!

nolilyan4u

Great idea. I agreed with schoog and thought it was both sides too...but after reading mikeart31's newest comment, I love it soo much more! Soo clever! $5

a.dore

What a great idea with the glow in the dark running over it! wooow.

cyanidee

lol i like the giraffe "..."

urbantumbleweed

I'm going to teach english in China and this would be awesome to wear to class. Nice design.

radikalgirl

fantastic..i love the glow idea!!!...

white fox

threadless should have a seperate category for kids tees. This is perfect.. I love the design, Keep the word on the back too, teach em early!
lol i like the giraffe "..."
what noise does a giraffe make?

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

Loooove this!

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

Also giraffes don't make noise.
Hence the '...'

Tylwythtegs

Why the eagle outlined? It makes it seem like an American-centric shirt to me, so I wouldn't buy it with the eagle outline.

Without it, I give it $5

thekatz

This is awesome 5$ all day

rmccready

no democracy on back

dleen

The back doesn't say "democracy," the front does (in the dark).

joannchilada

WINNER.

WANT THIS.

CAPSLOCK.

Marcus Kendig

haha who knows what sound a giraffe makes. 4

chopingstiks

I really like it... but I don't think it really needs the glow in the dark part. I think it's too cute to have a serious message like that.
Cute stuff though!

No account?
Join Us