Close
One second...

Photogamery Round 20 - Done... Finally!

Round 20Round 19Round 18Round 17Round 16Round 15Round 14Round 13Round 12Round 11Round 10Round 9Round 8Round 7Round 6 • Round 5Round 4Round 3Round 2Round 1

Photogamery: photographic version of the game telephone. There is a random drawing of the order in which photographs are taken, The first person takes a picture and emails it to the next person, that person takes a picture trying to mimic the picture they received and then sends their picture on to the next person on the list. Each participant has 24hrs* to take their picture and send it on to the next person. When the last picture is taken all the pictures are then sent in, compiled into a movie of sorts and we see the progression from first picture to last.

* Some allowances are made. If you will need more than 24 - 48 hrs, please email me, and please post in the blog letting the other participants know that there is a hold up. We all get very impatient during these games, and it helps to know just where everyone is at.

If there is no way for you to take a picture and send it out in time, you may forward the picture that was sent to you on to the next person on the list, but again please just let us all know that, that is what you are doing.

ROUND 20

Lonkiponk sent
lemonalle sent
DaniellesGarden sent
Eric Diaz sent
radiostaticstar sent
psykomakia sent
Natsumineko sent
bhoomika sent
avalanche_lily sent
nikolina100 sent
Stoma sent
Congolia Breckenridge sent

note
This is not directed at any one of you, but when you send your pics to me or even to the next person on the list can you resize them before you send? No larger than 640 width or height 72 dpi. that will save a lot of time when it comes to the point of putting the pics together.

Facebook Group

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 34
lordog

you know it.

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

im starting a whole new list since its been so long since the first one.

radiostaticstar

<big>me!</big>

please and thank you...

DaniellesGarden

im sure you will figure it out shake. you are on the list

DaniellesGarden

thanks for the bump..

anyone else want to join in this round?

DaniellesGarden

k im going to close sign ups tomorrow night and then figure out the order.. so if anyone wants to participate in round 3 sign up now!

nikolina100

me me meeeeeeee, please?

graphite77

I would be too, but..

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

you have a camera, you can do it!

graphite77

no, it'd get it all wrong

graphite77

you know that person in the game that always hears the completely wrong word and then passes it on like that?

that would be me

DesignbyProxy

I do that too, did you see how I ended the last one?

RobertSilver

what is this?
if it doesn't involve postage i'm in
bobobob1230 at yahoo dot com

DesignbyProxy

@ robert, it's like telephone. One person takes a picture, sends it to the next, they recreate it, and pass it on.

lordog

the whole point of the game is that people get it wrong. that's what makes it fun! so no excuses. :D

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

I would like to do this. Sounds fun.

DaniellesGarden

fatpigeon send me an email..
dkdesignservices at comcast dot net

DaniellesGarden

graphite are you in or no?

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Ooh, I totally want to do this again!

DaniellesGarden

awesome ladykat.

im thinking this round I'll have Rolf start..

DaniellesGarden

the order has been chosen.. Ill send an email to everyone shortly.

DaniellesGarden

avalanche do I have your email? i probably do, but can't seem to place the email with your screen name.. so if you could just send me another quick email dkdesignservices at comcast dot net Ill get the order sent out to everyone with everyones emails in it and directions/rules.

DesignbyProxy

woot! cool beans. I don't think my ladyfriend (graphite) will be in this round..

graphite77

no, no.. i'll sit this one out.. maybe next time, though!

DaniellesGarden

if anyone sees avalanche lily please bump this blog so that she can send me her email again..

DaniellesGarden

Im thinking we should just get on with this and I will get avalanche's email soon enough.

lordog

sounds good! :)

DaniellesGarden

got it.. and I sent out an email to everyone participating in this round..

RobertSilver

thanks for explaining it martian;

but is it emailing or snail mailing?

radiostaticstar

robert, it's email.
no snails involved...

DaniellesGarden

updated with dates..

martiandrivein will send the first picture out on monday, and we will all have 24 hours from the day we receive the picture to send it out to the next person.

DesignbyProxy

I sent it tonight. to get the ball rolling, just in case others get hung up and whatnot.

jet approves

sorry! i've been trying to find my camera because someone in my family moved it. i found it, but the batteries are dead so now i've got to charge those as well. ugghhh it'll definitely be done tonight though.

lordog

received! :)

DaniellesGarden

very cool.. moving along..

lordog

yup, but i have to wait until i get home from work to do mine. it will be tonight tho!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 34
No account?