Close
One second...

The tree from that dream thing

first design, be nice!? - i'd have put it on a model if i knew how :( ! it came from a doodle and i was pressing buttons on illustrator

Watch this
kamokazieduncan

first design, be nice!? - i'd have put it on a model if i knew how :( ! it came from a doodle and i was pressing buttons on illustrator

Arrow08

DOPE! all of em.

pkb

tell me something. I need a message. Otherwise, good drawing.

the posh tiger

i do really like the title but the image itself is kind of plain? a tad boring?

camille47

I like the gray one best. Definitely something I would wear!

kamokazieduncan

yeah, sorry 'bout the woeful lack of concept- i don't really know what to say- its just a tree. Thanks all of you, both those who liked it and didnt, for commenting.

mega_monster

i like it best on the black tee

snow day.

cool, i think this would look better as a print actually.

zi66y

Keep pressing those buttons! It has a nice anti-Illustrator feel. This is a good example of not letting the medium (computer program) dictate the style. Good luck, and nice job!

kamokazieduncan

thanks!

ps. i've been on threadless about a year now, and every design i've ever seen, 'frickinawsome' has made a comment. Frickinawsome, if your reading this, i want you to know that i feel very left out.

So there.

rer513

hey...idk, but to me a tee doesn't need words. and trees are common but still great. looks good!

stevieo

black tee defintily

beefsoup

i keep trying to identify the random shapes as other things. maybe you can hide somethings in the leaves.

No account?