the last polar bear

• by producer
  • posted Aug 13, 2008
  • 31 Comments

Watch this
DoubleTake

great concept, but the bear looks a little awkward

Thunder Horse

Not something i myself would buy but definitly reserves some respect, thus i give you some. respect

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

i'm getting so sick of designs of polar bears looking sad on icefloats i've practically lost sympathy for the cause.

Bennyman

Not really feeling the positioning of the polar bear.

cyanidee

so how can we turn that sympathy into action? anyways yeah its overdone.

mchera

I respect the statement. agree with cyanidee about turning this into action.

Merzi

Unfortunately, I'm with ginette on this one.

Susan S.

This is the most interesting treatment of the sad polar bear I've seen, conceptually and design-wise. And I have to say, if I were that bear, I'd be feeling plenty awkward.

onesmallinstrument

i like the placement, but i'm not totally down with the design.

vain

polar bears population is increasing very fast the past years...

BrobAZ

This concept is way way way overdone.

producer

this design is not about the polar bear. and the image of a stranded polar bear on a melting piece of ice probably has been seen many times. however, in my opinion, it can't hurt to be reminded of the consequences of our actions, and the stranded polar bear is an icon which everyone recognizes. if you have something constructive to say about the actual design of it, for instance, please say it. otherwise, don't beat a dead horse (or polar bear for that matter)....

producer

and thank you to those who have supported the message and my design

katzekween

it's good... i like how the water is black- it kind of looks like a giant oil spill

bruce_bane

I like the picture I just wish the picture wasn't placed so low... maybe you can choose where to put it I dunno.

mega_monster

i like this, sadly i don't wear tshirts that try to make some kind of political statement. i agree this message needs to be spread, but not in the form of t shrts

Susamie

I like it!

producer

nope from scratch

nothingtoffer

the polar bear looks like a cat.

small_mediums_at_large

Does nobody realize that polar bears can swim? Hundreds of miles at a time, actually.

producer

i know, thats not the point however

producer

thanks silvermooncandy. i look forward to seeing yours

erythrotis

The polar bear is a bit too cartoony for me, but otherwise I like the message and the design (including the placement)

No account?
Join Us