Close
One second...

My Eyes Hurt

Optical illusion that will make your eyes throb. It's been a fun piece to play with. Hope you like it.

Watch this
LcS337

Optical illusion that will make your eyes throb. It's been a fun piece to play with. Hope you like it.

guerox

great idea but theres something missing maybe blend the image so it doesnt appear as a single rectangle ;)

rickyaustin

If it weren't Gill Sans Ultra Bold I'd give you a little higher rating.

That typeface makes my brain hurt.

courtney pie

hurt eyeballs reading that

Merzi

^same, I now need eyeball surgery

jmeaspls

owch.
also if my eyes aren't completely ruined me that appears to be Chanson Heavy SF, not Gill Sans Ultra.

jmeaspls

(I may or may not have been told that by a secret source)

Marika79

Make an allover print tee out of this artwork$$$

the.maverickk

I think you should put this on a white tee, then not box it in... like have the lines kind of extend and go wherever you want.

Obviously keep the text where it is though cause it's clever, then it's a $5

but currently 5 for the idea... 3 for the presentation... doesn't look good on black.

kelli1203

hurts my eyes too!

Harfangoria

rickyaustin on Aug 19 '08
If it weren't Gill Sans Ultra Bold I'd give you a little higher rating.

wow. I'm beyond impressed. ...Anyhoo LCS, too painful, sry.

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

So, now I'm gonna wear shirts that give people migraines and epilectic fits? I don't hate humans THAT much!

BJS

Yeah, don't box it in at the edges :) Nice one anyway!

LcS337

Haha yeah I guess theres no conversation starter quite like a good seizure. Hope that's not the case but who knows.

onaricegurl

well i like this because i like op art and riley!

tenebrus

I can't figure this maze out... (Yeah, right! Cool effect!)

Miss337

Great idea! I would SO buy this and wear it! :)

rosational

Neat concept, but not executed well.

xshrinkwrap

REALLY hard to read.

teeshirt_queen

absolutely LOVE it! very cool idea!

thatjewishkid

Like the design for the most part. Get rid of the box.

joannchilada

I wonder if the illusion would be lost when on a human body, not a flat screen.

kaze_windsa

This Shirt REALLY Hurt My Eyes!

hounch

I like it though it did hurt my eyes!

beedrill

This is great, but it's funny because right before I clicked "next shirt" I thought "why hasn't any one done an optical illusion shirt?"

AdamWillis

like the idea but something needs to change... I think the single rectangle is a bad idea... maybe blend it out somehow by letting some lines extend perhaps all the way around the shirt (as long as they stay strait) 3*

[+duracell-]

halfass work + dupe accounts = 0

LcS337

I actually got one account, fullass work, and no purple bunny out by my name, but thanks for your post.

Anyways, back to worth while posts, Yeah, I wish now I'd had some lines extending off of it. Oh well, Idk if you can mod it since its up for submission but it's a fun piece to ponder on.

Glad it's getting some looks, always cool to see reactions to your work, (even when some reactions come from purple rabbit loving guys)

Lauren x

Really cool concept. I'd totally buy it if it was printed on white and you extended some of the black lines out and blended them in with vintage/grungy edges perhaps. And i kind of have a thing about objects being centered, so maybe you could center the words? But otherwise very good job :)

[+duracell-]

LcS337 the design took you 10 minutes tops
you arent fooling anyone

awesomeyoda

Yes, PLEASE center the words. And have the lines extend across the whole shirt or something. Then I would totally get it.

LcS337

Yeah I'm gonna have to do that, I'm liking the look of it, not all together either, but gonna have some strays. Can you make those kinda changes if it gets accepted?

Sodacap_bum

i dont know why everyones complaing about LOOKING at the shirt. imagine the poor guy DESIGNING the shirt! lol

haha nice shirt, its funny. =]

hockeygator

I'd buy this, and I think the font is perfect in achieving the effect. However, I think on a white shirt would look better, and maybe extend lines out to look like veins in an eyeball.

RobertSilver

i'm a big fan of this

Miss Fortunate

Cool illusion. Can the pattern be extended to all the borders of the shirt--the front anyway--instead of just being a rectangle? Then it'd be a cool shirt.

Tonic Cat

Center the words, box is too..boxy :P I like it though.

Artm8ker

It took a second, but I can read this! I think it's very clever.

deyaz

i like it!

poortomato

It would be perfect if you centered the words.

all hallows

pros:
- this is pretty sweet
- it's an original idea
- it's funny

cons:
- it would look much better if the words were centered :)

No account?