Close
One second...

The Decision-Makers

• by WaxLily
  • posted Aug 05, 2008
  • 37 Comments

Please don't let your television choose your candidate. In a free nation, you have an obligation to yourself to research, read, and learn about your VOTE.

Our democracy is being undermined by your TV.

The networks and corporate $ decide who will be our next president!

Watch this
WaxLily

Please don't let your television choose your candidate. In a free nation, you have an obligation to yourself to research, read, and learn about your VOTE.

Our democracy is being undermined by your TV.
The networks and corporate $ decide who will be our next president!

Marika79

Nice....sooo nicely done!!!!

bcrider

Seriously. November can't come soon enough...

landwomble

this is great. i love the way they're hovering, ominiously.

nsfarrellFarrell

GOOD JOB glad I could support you. Let me know bout your next upload, I'll rate it accordingly. You do awesome work and cant wait to see whats next.

thepeachicken

awesome. i hope this wins.

roarinroxie

Awesome T shirt design. I would totally buy like a hundred and one! Holler! Yours is the best, better than all the rest! woo hoo

cyanidee

nice. and so true too. lol@ the person who thinks you have a choice come November.

nessiesaurusrex

sums up the majority of our society great shirt !!!

Martial

Love it!!! Id buy this for sure!!!!!

diggdug

I don't think it needs the shadow but I love the design/message.

Buzz Killington

I love it cuz! The exact reason I hate television.

-J

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

nice one!

aglow

wicked, this works on more levels than just democracy too!

Zak_aeon

great! this is awesome. Does not only refer to the election... but pretty much anything, what music to like, what to wear, what is good looking, what bacon to buy.....
Sheesh, now I am scaring myself!

BigODrummer

I like it but I think "decided" and "for" should be on seperate tv's.

xshrinkwrap

agree with BigODrummer.
but i like this. represents our society very well.

SKAutism

great design

RWDiscord

So true... and so sad. Doesn't need the shadow. The type layout is very well done

arlee

the shadow looks too much like a puddle...

nsfarrellFarrell

yeah, you can ask any question and this answers it, what will the jeans fit like next month, how long will the sleeves on shirts be that are available at the store, what kind of new bands will i hear on the radio, etc, etc.......seriously, about the sleeves on shrts, since when do i buy a xl shirt and the sleeves show my armpit, a little gay. gay gay, not funny or happy gay. But then again to the design, another question, how are we suppose to speak, they decided for us, so to be politically correct, cloths for guys are a little homosexual or not straight, whatev that means

Linds

The only thing I don't like is the shadow and font choice. Other than that its a great design/idea.

WaxLily

hey everyone, thank you for all the comments so far! I make sure to check your profile & score everyone who has left a comment if you have any subs. in the running.

Man Oil

Great idea, because it is true, and no one else has touched on it. Good luck!

thammaknot

Nice idea. but I don't like the font either.

squidy

I like that the tvs are hovering. (really creepy!) But I wish the text was a little more ominous.

Afarka

lose the words
the fact that the image is a bunch of disconnected tv's but retain their connection, means that someone is in control of the devises. The type just says what the tv's are already saying
plus. who wants to wear an obvious opinion, unless they share it themselves? demographics baby, demographics...a lot of people love tv

very strong image though

WaxLily

"ColdasIce" is a great screen-name lol! Foreigner...always hilarious.

divonic

I like it but there area couple of things I'd change: The color of the shirt . . . I'm not sure about robin egg blue. I would think you would want something bleaker or more ominous than happy blue. I would also get rid of the shadow or what ever the splotch is at the bottom.

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Very poignant message told with a razor sharp graphic. Unique take on the democracy theme. Good idea, well presented. 4

Desur is Danny Doom

Common issue... still I like the way you did visualize the theme.

No account?