Close
One second...

Big Thank-yas all round

I know I speak for Evan, as well as myself, when I say thanks for all the support this design has gotten since going up for scoring. We were both stoked with the reaction, and the score from all you wonderful threadlessers and then to finally get one of our collabs chosen for print is just awesome- thanks threadless!

Thanks

Thankyou

thanks YOU

gracias.

Watch this
valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Congrats! You two are gunning for Collab Bestee!! :-)

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

Grats guys

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

CONGRAT! More!!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

Congrats WB and FA, nice job!

katiemalone

Yay! I just ordered this! I'm an art teacher who just got her "real" first teaching today! A perfect present for myself!

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

A big congrats guys! This is well-deserved, such a wonderful concept and design.

SheepMan22

congrats...i cant wait to get mine so everyone can be jealous of it

iDanSimpson

i'm proud of you guise.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Thanks peeps! I couldn't have said it better myself....

so i didn't!

PS- I think it's all about idan's lucky crayon head for the win on this one.

eSquaredFashion

Well done David - as usual : u make AWESOME tees!

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

This turned out super great!!! I'm kind of jealous that I didn't rework my complementary colors, but you executed it very well!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hahaha Empiricist, I had TOTALLY forgotten i even saw your submission and scored it until someone mentioned it on the original scoring of our collab! I apologize for any similarity, I think we took it enough of a different way to not step on your toes duder.

MonaEve Design Farm

I f-n love this shirt. Like, tiny winged, red hearts come out of my eyes everytime I look at it. A+!

Guddu

nice work

superduperlemur

Too bad someone already had this idea first. A very similar "complementary colors" t-shirt has been on rumplo for the 3.5 years I've been looking at shirts on there. Too bad Rumplo is down right now. Oh, here's a link to the shirt from Rumplo: http://emptees.com/tees/1752-complimentary-colors

hmm, suspiciously similar idea.

No account?