One second...

• by Montro
  • posted Aug 04, 2008

Different versions for different seasons!

Watch this
Montro profile pic Alumni

Different versions for different seasons!

The more I look at this, the more I like it, though I get the persistent feeling there's something wrong with it, but I don't know what...maybe make the waves of the heart a wider variety of multicoloured, even if that's not totally scientifically accurate? Oh well. I'd buy it as it is, there's just that nagging feeling...

this is a heart tee i can actually get behind!

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

this is so coool (no pun intended?!)

what lemonalle said!
this is really great! 5$

I like,...clever idea. I know whats missing tho. With thermal maps you'd normally have the colder parts too. Perhaps the WHOLE T SHIRT should have thermal on it,..getting warmer towards the heart. The rest of the shirt would be different layers of blues and greens. I believe that if you add that, the design would be improved.

Good idea :-) If you change it id buy

Oh,..or cover most of the chest in layered colour, but make the last 1 or 2 outer layers just lines, that way, which ever colour the shirt is the thermal concept appears a little more integrated to the shirt (as opposed to an idea put on a t shirt)

very pretty

FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

LOVE the summer one, way to go the extra mile and come up with a heart shirt that doesn't make me wanna projectile vomit dude!

i would love the summer one in winter... nice and bright

Susan S.

Different seasons of the heart?

love the blue one.

igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Really cool idea! Love both the colour options.

I really like this in both colors its simply wonderful

Tall Drink

I really like the blue one. It is a little more obsure. I like humor that maybe not everyone will pick up on. It's about quality, not quantity.

i love the way it is.
orange or blue, i don't care.

Wow. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd like a heart design so much; I love it in both colors! $5

The blue one for me, I'm cold-hearted.

We did topography for a long long time in Earth Science and I hated it, but I love this shirt!

To AL3XIS: This isn't about topography, but I can see why you'd think it might look that way.
This is a great idea. When using heat-sensing vision, aren't yellow and white the hotter parts? I think this design could benefit from being extended farther into the middle of the tee, so you could fit more of a range of color/temperature from the heart to the rest of the body.

i wish there was more to the design and more of a contrast between the colors

beauteeious! the only heart shirt i want to buy! on yellow for sure!

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm thinkin with boobs underneath it, that placement is going to look awkward. Otherwise, it's very interesting to look at.

that's great!!! very creative!

pepa mendieta

good concept. I dont't know if i'd wear it as a shirt though

awesome! i like the warm one.

quister profile pic Alumni

This goes into my collection of pieces I pull out when I hear anyone say to stay away from clichés. Once again, another example of a take on something done a thousand times but in a totally fresh and revitalizing way. Bravo! $5

No account?
Join Us