Close
One second...

Why 6 is afraid of 7....

• by L1berty
  • posted Aug 02, 2008
  • 17 Comments

My interpretation of the classic joke "why is 6 afraid of 7.....because 7..8 (ate) 9!"

Rate and Comment!

Thanks =]

Watch this
L1berty

My interpretation of the classic joke "why is 6 afraid of 7.....because 7..8 (ate) 9!"

Rate and Comment!
Thanks =]

CampRox

This is funny! I like it, but maybe refine the drawing style a bit...?

L1berty

I was kinda going for more of a kidish rough around the edges look, but I can touch it up some :]
thanks for the feedback!

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

just a head's up.. i read somewhere in the blogs they're tired of that joke.. keep sub'ing :)

L1berty

they are?! ...i've never seen one on here
well that stinks lol

L1berty

thanks...I'll get right on it!
sure np... if you critique me, i'll do the same =]

rabbitzilla

give 7 some arms and make him scarier. Have a bite out of 9.

L1berty

well I'm not going to just give up on my design...even if 100 people did it before me. I'm not a quitter, sorry.

L1berty

what about 2 little bite marks on 9's head? it's sorta suppose to be before 7 eats 9...kinda like the crime in progress xD

squatterjohn

Fair enough if you want to try, since they've never actually printed a 789 joke, but unless you can make it even better than the best of those, I wouldn't bother.

You're going to need a really good take on the joke and much better execution.

professorE

I agree with squatterjohn on making this better than the best one so far, and THIS is the one to beat!

L1berty

thanks for the feedback...I'll certainly do my best!
did that one get printed btw?

Fireproofjerry209

i love it! especially on the blue shirt. if anything, perhaps adding the bite marks/missing chunk of head lol.

L1berty

alrighty....having some trouble with cs3 on my mac, but I should have another version up tomorrow at the latest =]

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

ahaha - good luck

my 789 sub FAILED - but then again, at the time i did not realize that the whole world wants to make that joke a shirt

-Gabriella-

I love the concept and joke, but just dislike the style.

No account?
Join Us