Close
One second...

Cliché #7

A simple dig at the number of uber types who wear skull t-shirts. Although they'd probably be too 'cool' to get it.

Watch this
dundermifflin2008

A simple dig at the number of uber types who wear skull t-shirts. Although they'd probably be too 'cool' to get it.

suzjeffs

Snarky, yet awesome!

Harpo

The thing about being better than everyone else... you at least have to try and do it in a pretty way.

David T
David T profile pic Alumni

I'm sick to death of skull t-shirts too. Nice idea but maybe it needs a bit more work.

Flaming Afro

I like it a lot. Its simple, but worth it. I give it a five.

mycreativeusername

I agree with Harpo...love the idea but if you are going to make fun of something make sure you can show something better

DaveSmith

hmmm. I'm having mixed feeling about this one. I submitted a something along the same lines and was denied due to it being "primarily text" and yet this made it to the voting stage.
Anyway! I dig it. Good text layout and I like the lime green.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

There's almost a cliche about making shirts mocking cliches now...you gotta do it much more interesting to make it properly scathing, but nice try.

cyanidee

There IS a cliche making mocking cliches cliche. say that 3 times fast.

Cliches are popular for a reason. Personally i love skulls XD

mchera

Out of all the shirts that mock skull usage on shirts, I think this one is really good. However, i agree with frickinawesome.

1caru5

great laugh!
shewalksintomine do ever have anything nice to say?

kilon828

yay :D Won't get printed, but a good reminder for everyone for sure

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

But if we didn't have skulls, our heads sit on our necks like a chewed up piece of gum.

13strong

Which sounds totally awesome, admit it.

brittamer

this sucks

rockinghorse

Plain, but made me laugh. ^^

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

I actually checked for tshirt cliché 1-6

No account?
Join Us