Close
One second...

oregon sun

• by miko e
  • posted Jul 29, 2008
  • 18 Comments

Ever been to Oregon? Then you'll understand how much we appreciate that glowing smiley in the sky. Enjoy my first submission to Threadless. Thanks!

Watch this
miko e

Ever been to Oregon? Then you'll understand how much we appreciate that glowing smiley in the sky. Enjoy my first submission to Threadless. Thanks!

menain

I like the colors. They are very optimistic and remind me hot summer. It doesn't insult anybody, it is not rude ...it's smile-evoking. I would buy it immediately. This one has a big chance to win.

Juliejools

I like it, warm and cheerful :-)

jodak

I lived in Oregon for about six months, but it was during the winter months... but I did visit for a couple of weeks during the summer. This is exactly what it was like.

miko e

Oh thank you , I am so glad that you all can appreciate this.

somerandomhobo

hey I live in oregon. What is this sun of which you speak?

Cerv

that is adorable,,,, when can I buy it????

thedarrien

I like the sun's expression, but the square beneath it confuses me. it throws off the relaxed, smooth feeling of the rest of the design.

Nytsud

I agree with thedarrien, the box is a little off putting. Other than that awesome work, makes me wanna go hug some kittens.

adk17

cute!!! : D

squirrelcage

wish there weren't hard edges on the sides... but very cute design

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

I've never been to oregon but thi smakes me wanna go, and hang out with the sun when i get there

moo211

wow good job on the first try!

miko e

Oh thank you very much! I have been drawing for a while now but still fairly new at editing on a computer ,its been fun so far.

timd82

i like it but i would change the placement to like lower left corner to hided the edges a pinch more

annimaru

Wonderful colors!

Nitynate

Thats nice.

No account?
Join Us