Close
One second...

Hand Made

• by LaSalle
  • posted Jul 28, 2008
  • 43 Comments

I tried to keep a very organic feel to the design, hand painted with custom brushes, vectors, and textures.

2 colors , black and Off white.

the concept is loosly derived from the theme of mother nature.

Watch this
LaSalle

I tried to keep a very organic feel to the design, hand painted with custom brushes, vectors, and textures.
2 colors , black and Off white.
the concept is loosly derived from the theme of mother nature.

werewolfgroupie

Make it way less boxy. The splatter should spread out all over the shirt.

LaSalle

yeah I have a version like that too, but intended for this to be a framed design. .. if it does well enough Im sure the people at threadless could decide what they like better..thanks for looking..:)

kelli1203

this is a great design! i love the feathers for hair and the "worn" look of it. the different elements in it make me want to study it more and more.

Dellex

I agree...no frame. Let it spread out!

danielslilrach

I think this design is AWESOME the way it is!!

Spam69

Why on earth would you frame it?? Good without.

LaSalle

as I mentioned I have both framed and unframed...mainly the reason for frame was to stay within the 15x20 guidelines... thought the design would be too small if I shrank the unframed design to fit within that..

kimmy2008

I like it but look outside the box and you'll never know what you may design. Maybe make it smaller and place it over the heart on the left side and have it go off the tee.:) I give it a 5!!!!!!!!!

WRC_doodle

5$ without boxy edges

electro_patz

nice design but like everybody else say better off without the frame

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

beautiful even wo the frame and hand print

driftdude23

i like it but lose the box

unicorn123

loveing it!!!!!!!!

cmykgangstah

agreed.. not a huge fan of the box

Q-Man

Like it alot, would've left out border and continued splatter as some said before me

Cichan

no frame. 4$

NocturnalDaze

drop the frame man, just make it a mess.

then $4

urb

Beautiful design but could be better w/o the frame...

LaSalle

ok thanks everyone for the replys, I hope this isnt breaking any rules, but if youd like to see the noframe design (by popular demand) it can be viewed here:
noframe design

thanks for looking and voting everyone:)

JDizle

Most deffinately lose the frame, its sweet without it.

reemregret

sooo much prettier without the frame. =]

Nerf_Herder

w/o frame... 5 and would buy

Great design!

wonderland time

i would like it without the border

Pinniped

Yes, the noframe design. Definitely.

K-Wynne

i would defninitely buy this if it did not have the frame. Otherwise, i love it!

Nandaaah

without the frame is much better!!

Cici

no need for the box

abhorrent

wtf @ box?

noframe ftw.

eclecteric

Some of the circles outside the frame seem less organic,......AWESOME Tee though, I would buy,...promote, $5 Print,.......etc etc

Hiresdes

No Frame=4

hipvicar

I think without the frame too, or the black image spills out of the frame. Otherwise it kicks ass.

BRYPIE

Agreed with above - it needs the frame removed.

tasnadi_otto

I really like your stile nice yob, really

garrett8357

No one likes boxes on their chest :(

LaSalle

haha no one?....thanks for looking... and theres a link a few posts up to the non framed design...:)

kelli1203

what about people who have no boxes? maybe they would like boxes on their chests. maybe they would appreciate those boxes. some children in the world don't have boxes you know.

LaSalle

AHH AHAHAHAHA!!!
poor deprived underprivileged people with no boxes...

secret3heart

i've looked at both... no box. still a $5.

red7light

It's a very good design. I saw the unframed version, and like everyone else liked that better. If it's simply too small to fit then everyone above will just have to deal with it. I suspect that most people won't even realize the difference. The only thing I didn't like about the unframed version is the splattered hair at the top becoming more dot-ish from drops of paint, etc.

No account?
Join Us