Time to clean up this mess

Watch this
Iheartgus

it looks really polished... and i don't usually like small designs, but i love this!

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

I don't think this has a printing chance, considering they already have this, but I like your style, looking forward to seeing more designs from you. Good luck!

Spam69

Small bucket for such a huge mess :)

Nicely executed.

gabby328

i wish the bucket was bigger and the text was actually on the shirt

shewalksintomine

All I like about this are the elephant and the donkey. I think you need to revamp everything else: mop, bucket, placement, etc.

corey9

very nice illustration!

Natassja

I love their expressions! :D cute.

headfulofsand

The speech bubble needs to be closer to the design.

Dirtysweet

Nice, but not all of us are north american.

abhorrent

that elephant looks so sad!
made me lol (:

Super 95

Ok, i know maybe the 90% of the threadless users/buyers are from the USA, but i don't know why you usually relate democracy with your national flag colors.

That's all.

Super 95

Although, i like the idea.

:D

ChelsG

I dislike the placement of the art. I have a large chest and I would rather not have it accentuated by a logo/picture right across my chest.

shelmb

AMEN!

Stephen1224

"clean up the mess" doesn't mean democracy

BlueEmu

best political shirt I have seen in a while.

Phiffer

Zero

There are other countries that have democracy.

bunnyf

I like this completely and utterly, I'm not from the US and I'd still definately consider purchasing. Nice work.

kilon828

Finally a political one I don't despise :D

Harfangoria

This one, even though it is about the bipartisan system in the States, has appeal outside the States because our politics are a fucking mess and everyone knows it. I'm not trying to be U.S.-centric, I just think it is different and better in this way than the other elephant/donkey things.

No account?
Join Us