Close
One second...

Time to clean up this mess

Watch this
Iheartgus

it looks really polished... and i don't usually like small designs, but i love this!

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

I don't think this has a printing chance, considering they already have this, but I like your style, looking forward to seeing more designs from you. Good luck!

Ronin60
Ronin60 profile pic Alumni

I agree. Very slick illustration!

Spam69

Small bucket for such a huge mess :)

Nicely executed.

gabby328

i wish the bucket was bigger and the text was actually on the shirt

shewalksintomine

All I like about this are the elephant and the donkey. I think you need to revamp everything else: mop, bucket, placement, etc.

corey9

very nice illustration!

Natassja

I love their expressions! :D cute.

phillip_olive

Both this and the "Everyone Poops" design are great but neither needs text. The images say it all.

headfulofsand

The speech bubble needs to be closer to the design.

Mark Hartman

there is no mess on the shirt

Dirtysweet

Nice, but not all of us are north american.

fangtian

i like it~

abhorrent

that elephant looks so sad!
made me lol (:

Super 95

Ok, i know maybe the 90% of the threadless users/buyers are from the USA, but i don't know why you usually relate democracy with your national flag colors.

That's all.

Super 95

Although, i like the idea.

:D

ChelsG

I dislike the placement of the art. I have a large chest and I would rather not have it accentuated by a logo/picture right across my chest.

shelmb

AMEN!

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

TOTALLY Great simple impact design!!!!! $5

Stephen1224

"clean up the mess" doesn't mean democracy

BlueEmu

best political shirt I have seen in a while.

Phiffer

Zero

There are other countries that have democracy.

bunnyf

I like this completely and utterly, I'm not from the US and I'd still definately consider purchasing. Nice work.

kilon828

Finally a political one I don't despise :D

Harfangoria

This one, even though it is about the bipartisan system in the States, has appeal outside the States because our politics are a fucking mess and everyone knows it. I'm not trying to be U.S.-centric, I just think it is different and better in this way than the other elephant/donkey things.

No account?
Join Us