Close
One second...

How does your garden grow?

You should be growing a garden! My garden is filled with tomatoes, zucchini, squash, lettuce, basil, and possibly watermelons. Amazing!

How does YOUR garden grow?

Watch this
wearebrainstorm

You should be growing a garden! My garden is filled with tomatoes, zucchini, squash, lettuce, basil, and possibly watermelons. Amazing!

How does YOUR garden grow?

Jemppa

In Finland this t-shirt would totally get a different meaning what you're going for. A few months ago there was a big scandal when our minister of foreign affairs had sent a bit insinuating textmessages to a blond dancer. One of the messages that the tabloids later revealed was something along those garden lines.

So in that light the t-shirt became even better. 5 and the dollar!

liptrip

lol good thing i dont live in finland!
i would buy this btw!

kayceislost

i love the line work, not so much the type work, though

ideleon

with love...and time honored gardening skills.

czarina.odessa

it's nice... i dunno how to describe it but are you able to make the text a bit finer...? to suit the garden...?

and haha about the finland thing...

OrangeRadioKitty

With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.

Raphe10

sweeeet!!!!
better than ezra!

jacarikes

this would be SO nice without the big green block and text! just the red flowers on cream!

hollingdrakepaul

this would be amazing if the flora was done in uv reactive ink, so that it only appeared when you were in the sun.

descendras

i think the font is cool, but the green seems out of place (even though it's a shirt about a garden and all).

i also second hollingdrakepaul's uv reactive ink comment.

phones

with photosynthesis and an average rainfall of 1,000 mm (40 in) per annum

No account?
Join Us