Close
One second...

Food Fight

This fight will finally decide which cookout food is better than the other. Who will win this food fight?

Watch this
Somepantsman

This fight will finally decide which cookout food is better than the other. Who will win this food fight?

liptrip

i dont know Batteries Included ... DONT ASK ME!!!

chelly

great little illo

mchera

Nice.
Does it have to be on white?

snikklefrits

mchera, my first though exactly(the white thing). maybe kelly green or baby blue?

ktgrrl22

Go Hotdogs! Man, I love cased meats.

nallukka

hmm, I've seen hot dogs in boxing rigns on shirts before, along with other hot dog/hamburger personifications... doesn't really strike me as original or intriguing--kinda looks like microsoft clip art at this point. I think they need more expression and shading or texture (something for the bread especially), and it would work better, maybe, on a blue and white checkered picnic table cloth?... it's not there yet, though, and white is definitely not the right color. The green or maybe lemon yellow or navy blue would be better

turbolucy

all i know is that ktgrrl22 is hysterical! go, weiner man!

Susan S.

I like it on white, because then you could add ketchup stains and mustard stains to up the violence.

islandstrand

This Is the threadless kinda art we love, Twisted But I would let my kid wear it, Just I dont have any kids, Speaking of which any Nice Single Women artists looking for a Good stable relati....... Whats the matter with me!!

No account?
Join Us