RoG KinG

Siesta is sweet

tanak1227

hm. maybe the cat should be smaller?
very cute tho:)

Muckl

Awww how cute!

ayesha3

maybe get rid of that fluff under the cat's mouth..it looks like it's taking a bite out of the girl. other than that, it's pretty adorable

Julz_84

This is gorgeous - exactly what my cats do when they find a warm sunny spot, and a human to curl up with! 5

me-ish

really cute 5

brittamer

make the cat smaller??? make that puss bigger if anything!!! cool illustration

RoG KinG

Thanx a lot for your comments ^^

Jemppa

Pink and cat. Two things that make me like a lot!

Crushem

Love the style

Meli_Queen

I loooooooooooooooove very much

Harfangoria

I've honestly never said this on here before: I can think of multiple people I'd gift this to. Including myself. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

My mother has next-door neighbors that have a cat roughly this size. It could nearly pass for a small bear when it's lumbering towards you looking for food or at least three toes of your to munch on. Obviously this is for one gender to indulge in, but it's such a sweet candy indeed. nice work.

RoG KinG

The size of my cat is equal to its sweetness ;)

bcrider

wonderful illustration!

Frozenlulu

I've always dreamed of being small enough to cuddle with my cat. He's just so warm and fuzzy.
I love your illustration, but I'm not sure about the paw prints.

aaronz136

Cute, I'd gift it to someone, but not wear it

headlemk

I have a picture of our son when he was a baby curled up with our 19 lb cat. The cat was infinitely bigger. This reminds me of that.

Bacteriakat

ah it makes me feel warm and fuzzy :)

truemidge

Omg awesome! Love the size, love the colors, and your art style is so lovely! My girls would flip for this. I haven't seen a shirt that I would be as excited to wear as they would be, and this is it. Would also be amazing as wallpaper. $$$$ and 5 from me. Keep submitting, please!

Monster Mind

This is sooo sweet!!!! i'll grab one for my niece.

Harfangoria

FRICKINAWESOME on Jul 29 '08
Obviously this is for one gender to indulge in

I swear frickin, I do not say this due to any of my little agendas. I know several guys who would wear this. I think they are all straight, for that matter.

mstarz

adorable!!

olbeardy

This is outstanding!

electro_patz

i love it but it looks like the cat is eating the head ha

ilovestuf

aww, it's adorable. =)

V1ctorya

It's absolutely adorable and I want it on all my stationary. And my pillowcase. I'd buy it as a shirt and convert it.

c0ncrete

love it, smaller

Natassja

I love the giant cat - it looks so cuddly!

slowface

Gorgeous. Just the right size

Zahyka.

Perfect just the way it is...

5$ and buy

Speechie42

You'd think the pink would make it all too cutesy, but it's such a bright, vibrant color that it just makes the whole design pop instead. Love!

RoG KinG

pop pop pop ^^

girlspower

love the big size cat! lol

DangerousDoug

i really like this. it reminds me of studio gibli. theres just something bothering me about the size or the placement... maybe its the paw prints. maybe lose them? x

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

Gawwwwwwwwwwww this makes me want to phone my cat and tell him i love him. does that make me any less of a man? $5 for shameless adulterated cuddlyness

RoG KinG

Ah ah ah does your cat got a iPhone :) ?
For the paw prints, yes I can lose them, not a problem.
Thanx everyone.

kimmy2008

I love this design it is soooooo cute it reminds me of when I was little and slept with my kitty. I still have the pictures of my cat Rascal and I. I love this tee and the colors I give it a 5!!!!:)

Zahyka.

For the paw prints, no you can't lose them and yes it's a problem if you do.

=)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us