Close
One second...

Can\'t You See I\'m Busy?

Superman, please save us! We're in trouble, use the Batsignal! Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope. Car 54, where are you????

Sorry innocent, helpless civilians- the heroes of super are THIS close to vaquishing evil from the virtual land of Rockstaronia with the aide of Lunchboxbrain on the drum kit and Frickinawesome backing them up on the jew harp!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Superman, please save us! We're in trouble, use the Batsignal! Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope. Car 54, where are you????

Sorry innocent, helpless civilians- the heroes of super are THIS close to vaquishing evil from the virtual land of Rockstaronia with the aide of Lunchboxbrain on the drum kit and Frickinawesome backing them up on the jew harp!

Cichan

guitar saves life? I don't get it! HELP!

taz-pie

oh dear cichan.

edean

^ cichan all the heroes are playing guitar hero (haha, get it?) to save people

and it's in the guitar hero font as well

professorE

Hadn't this previously been rejected? Glad to see they came to their senses..! 5.

professorE

lbb, I had a pet goldfish die is a burning building. Seriously.

SoulfumeInc

haha this is awesome. great slogan!

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

hahaha, awesome! 5

Ginger_Snapz

I want to wear this when I'm stuck managing after-hours crisis response for my job!

bcrider

YAY! It's up!!! $5 for y'all!!!

bigwalk

this is really cooll + funny $5 for sure

afrit

$5 of course! I want...

chelly

funny but too long. nice job lbb.

NotJustAPoeticFace

This is any GH-player's DREAM.

I think that there should be a rule that only those who have wasted a significant amount of their life on Guitar Hero should be allowed to wear this (at the mo I'm thinking a minimum 7 hours playing per day to qualify...)

Muckl

Cool, wasn't it declined? 5

radikalgirl

hahahahahaaha....I love the text...great great....$5

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

For all the Guitar Hero garbage subs out there, at least this one is strong and clean. Though, it IS still a Guitar Hero based sub which is a video game I am not into. Regardless, 3

Mountain Gnome

Really great Type Tee, Well done guys!

tullyhansen

5$ and $, with at least two friends that this is perfect for. Nice work.

xeeberx

hahahaaaaa

.java
.java profile pic Alumni

^^nice work!

evercurious

there are people i need to buy this for.

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Very nice. Simple and easy to get.

Deodand

I'd like to see the frets on the guitar. Otherwise this one's queued up for my husband.

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

Print that motha!

ajl

very cool!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

very nice! $5

Harfangoria

When I wear this, I will be too elated to remember that I cannot beat the damn thing on Hard. $5 and !!!You Rock!!! and all that, youse guys :D

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Totally not into guitar hero but 4 for the wit and art.

ninety

haha, nice! I dig the font

steffievee

sweet ! would totally buy this for all gamer friends

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I'll tell ya what....this shirt is a slap in the face to all the heros of 9-11 who got out there and saved the millions of lives that fateful day! TOO SOON!!!

CuteTeezRule

Really cool videogames themed shirt. Would buy it as a print and a tee. $5

Vancen

STUPID!

_Cath_

I need a tremolo arm :(

Great sub.

k8lin99

oh jpiatt settle down, it's just a joke.
and I think it's hilarious! I hope this goes to print because I would buy one for myself and all my friends! haha

Harfangoria

heh. I looked at jpiatt's profile page and I am pretty sure he is kidding. Gave me pause though. ...Dude, if yer not kidding, go live at the Memorial Hole in the Ground! Why dontcha marry it! Neener neener. ;)

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

LOL!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us