Close
One second...

Phone Boy Phone Girl

mechanical phone boy & girl, with love.

Watch this
PEANUTS TASTE

mechanical phone boy & girl, with love.

etnuvo

super fresh design! placement seems a little off though.

PEANUTS TASTE

Hi! I am an illustrator, named PEANUTS TASTE.
I live in Okayama-city, Japan.
I use contrasted colors!
Please enjoy my design. Thank you for your comments.

mchera

Which one is the phone girl, they both kind of look like boys. I guess the yellow one is the girl because of her body shape. If the title wasn't with the design, I would have no idea there was a girl. (I did notice the male symbol and the diamond ring)

bcrider

Love the bold lines!

mchera

Sorry, i should have also said that it is a really unique and interesting design. I actually like it a lot.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

nice style

Jojolo

Jojolo so grieved. The unique thing that I know is that she is Spanish, by all means as you you say so straight I cannot really read it in all…

Pico

this is a very refreshingly unique style. nicely done :o)

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

great style, really different. 5$

Cichan

omfg what are they doing?! 4$

kaneema

Cool, but I agree, the placement... something's not quiet right about it... love the style!

humanfatw

very cute, i like the style.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

I really like this

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Great style, very different. Love the rendering, super first sub. Looking forward to more. 4

Jojolo

I think you should resubmit this. Make one of their leaves bigger. Like 2 feet long. and make one of them moan like:
"Ooooh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ooooH OOooooooooooOOOOhhhh...oh yes yes yes yes uh huh huhu ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No account?
Join Us