Close
One second...

Save the Environment

• by Roozingol
  • posted Jul 15, 2008
  • 29 Comments

When designing this I thought it would be funny to use the arguments for alternative sources of energy against themselves, hope you guys like it.

Watch this
Roozingol

When designing this I thought it would be funny to use the arguments for alternative sources of energy against themselves, hope you guys like it.

CampRox

Hahahaha! I like renewable energy, but this is still kinda funny.

pinoyboy

hahaheh!!! love it!

city_w0k

best design ever. nice work

schoog

funny!

chelsea4

hehehehe.

Roozingol

Glad u guys like it.

Macquarian

Laughed out loud at this one. Had quite a controversy here in Australia a while back about building wind farms in the habitat of native parrots, so may well be truer than we think! Nice work. 5.

dillinger420

it would be even more funny if there was a compost pile of half birds under the fan, and a flower was growing out of it

chelly

we work w/ a company that is mad because those things kill bats. i don't get it though, don't bats have sonar?

truodie

these kind of shirts are always my favorite. very clever. one, two, three, four, FIIIIIIVE.

Amez

Oh no!

Bears Are Scary

well even tho wind turbines dont spin fast at all or are they sharp its still a funny shirt

courtney pie

we work w/ a company that is mad because those things kill bats. i don't get it though, don't bats have sonar?

chelly is the awesome

miss alice

amazing. I'd wear this everywhere.

lee klein

tasteless but funny

liptrip

why do i feel like i've seen this b4.....

wearebrainstorm

OH COME ON.

we need alternatives.

Roozingol

Liptrip i dont know why u feel like u have seen this b4, I havent at least. Courtney pie, i agree that chelly is the awesome. Bears are scary check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSB1SdVHqQ, they can move fast :-) sorta where i got the idea from. To the rest of u, thanks for the comments so far.

ejaboy

ouch.

sehartwick

the annual death toll for birds from wind turbines is est. 4,700, which whatever because birds die from crashing into windows.

except when it's birds like golden eagles that are facing extinction, it's not really not okay that they continue to run wind farms in their habitats.

(if you want to read a populations study of them: http://www.nationalwind.org/publications/wildlife/avian98/03-Hunt-Golden_Eagles.pdf)

so this a great shirt.

Cobi

Like it, it gets my vote!

maladroitmortal

Hmm. I worked for an environmental org. last summer. And we were campaigning for these windmills. But we found that birds could easily avoid the blades.

No account?
Join Us