Close
One second...

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeewwwwWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Chinese Hair Band - Condom

Grosssssssssssssssssssssssss

Just try to be careful when you are buying hair bands... who knows what it is made from.

These hair bands were made from used condoms and threads.

Used condoms are being recycled into hair bands in southern China, threatening to spread sexually-transmittable diseases they were originally meant to prevent, state media reported Tuesday.

In the latest example of potentially harmful Chinese-made products, rubber hair bands have been found in local markets and beauty salons in Dongguan and Guangzhou cities in southern Guangdong province, China Daily newspaper said.

Read it on Snopes. Glad I don't need hairbands anymore.

Watch this
squatterjohn

Yeah. I heard about this. They talk about girls holding the bands in their mouths while they use their hands to pull their hair tight, that's where a lot of the risk is. Also, you're putting other people's bits in your mouth.

DaniellesGarden

how bout a few less e's and w's for the sake of the forums..

DaniellesGarden

oh and condom hair bands is just nasty. the process of recycling a condom wouldn't kill the STD's? Its gross regardless

coffeecandle

that's just plain nasty.

kissmeimshitfaced

Hah I too thought this was about a Chinese Hair Band called Condom... Until I read on..

d3d

i refuse to believe they're actually used. surely they're just factory seconds or something like that.

Mr Anonymous

well, snopes is a highly trusted site, but no one can be accurate 100% of the time, so you never know. but keep in mind, this is CHINA we're talking about, they do all kinds of stupid shit over there. damn commies.

parasitemite

thats very green of them..

V1ctorya

ewewewewew

nasty

wonder how many have been sent overseas?

T-aholic

Nooooooooooo!! Will avoid any hair bands w/made in china on them from now on.

Hope I'll sleep tonight.

phones

gotta agree with d3d. i mean where are they even finding these used jonnies?

radiostaticstar

ugh, if that's true, what a miserable job that must be to "recycle".

i'll only use these,

no metal parts and no hair pulling.

best of all, no condoms...

phones

and there's just no way you could catch anything from them even if they were used- the process to melt them down would kill any bacteria and infections.

racheL0L

:O ew

lol to the comment you left

No account?