It would be really nice if you could put some details... Looks unfinished :(

WarDrobeInSpareOom

"Blasphemy....
Blas-for-you...
Blas-for-everybody-in-the-room..."

JeffJag

ew. funny though.

BethanyJ

Yes, it might be insulting, but that's where most humor comes from.

I like this. It's funny.

beeyoueye

It's creepy, yet I can't stop looking at it. As a Catholic I wouldn't mind wearing this shirt to church. It's supposed to be funny and I'm pretty sure the son of God would be damn sexy.

13strong

I'd honestly prefer it done in a proper pin-up style - I'm not a fan of these kinds of faceless, silhouetted designs.

The more I think about the concept, though, the more I like it - sex sells!

fmf

blasphemy!

I lolled...

Leleja

haha hillarious, i love it :D should be done with more detail tho, i think

adstmh

hahaha! Brilliant!

Zak_aeon

Quote : "I'm pretty sure the son of God would be damn sexy"

Too Funny!

iamfine

to me, it doesn't work ....

Klumsey

good lord.
pun not intended
:)

Gl1tt3r

More details, yes.
Idea : I LOVE IT. I think it's cute for Catholics and for people who just think it's fun.
I love poking fun at religious symbols. People take things way too seriously. (And yes, I have religious symbols too, I'm just not uptight!)

SquidRose224

i think i like it more because it can be insulting! but you knew that when you made it and most people won't care!

ilovestuf

i would buy this to wear it to specifically piss people off. stupid, uptight people.

Robotic Moose

Quote : "I'm pretty sure the son of God would be damn sexy"

Being a carpenter, and walking around Galilee in sandals does not make sexy legs. Methinks He would have had some pretty ugly legs.

Hero Status

i disagree robotic moose. those puppies would be diesel from walking all the time, and he'd be bronzed from that legendary galileeian sun. i think jesus would have stunna legs!
m

courtney pie

WarDrobeInSpareOom on Jul 09 '08
"Blasphemy....
Blas-for-you...
Blas-for-everybody-in-the-room..."

TattooedBear

this is
the
best
shirt I"ve seen.
A slender bearded hippy in a dress! With a setting sun!
5$

thedarrien

concept is HILARIOUS, but the design needs a lot of work.

abbster

Threadless needs a Hamlet 2 competition. Good idea!

bold211

loves it.... lol

mannnishboy

haha oh gosh I cant stop cracking up....haha oh man oh man seriously I love it. But I couldn't buy it cause I would wear it everyday. this is gold...

kdcsatx

brilliant...yes i tdoes look unfinshed

13strong

FRICKINAWESOME - I was reading on the toilet today that the number of the beast is actually 616, not 666 - so I guess the devil has already been and gone, and we missed him.

Cunning... devil.

thesporkman

I just Wikipediaed it, and it looks like you're right, 13strong (or Wikipedia's wrong -- nah, that could never happen!) The earliest manuscripts of the Book of Revelations say 616, not 666. Apparently that means the Beast is a metaphor for Caligula rather than Nero or something...

13strong

Ah well, I got that fact from the QI book (which we keep in our toilet - did you know Hitler wasn't a vegetarian?), which of course has Stephen Fry, people's genius, as it's figurehead. So of course I'm not wrong!

ispeakfortrees

Hamlet Two reference?
Love me sexy, love me sexy jesus!

thesporkman

For the record, I hadn't heard of Hamlet 2 until after I submitted this. Makes me feel kind of bad and unoriginal... Ah, well... Is it just the phrase "Sexy Jesus" that's in the movie? I would hope that there isn't any imagery similar to this. Otherwise I'd feel really bad and unoriginal...

ilgrauls

I don't like the female pinup pose. If he had a sleeveless shirt on and was in a bodybuilder pose showing off his muscles, I'd like it more.

JonyMatt

Not feeling it. I agree with ilgrauls' comment about being more in a bodybuilder's pose than what's represented . It could have been done in a way that doesn't slander or disrespect people's religous beliefs

thesporkman

It could have been done in a way that doesn't slander or disrespect people's religous beliefs

I don't think there's a respectful way of drawing a silly picture of a beloved religious figure.

callmedirt

you got some nice legs there jesus =P

team motherocean

We like it. It works in an ipod kind of way and hey, if you can't laugh at religion...

thesporkman

Given the slightly offensive nature of the design, the low score makes sense, I guess. Thanks everyone who voted!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us