Close
One second...

MLK

A small hommage to such a big person.

Watch this
biticol

A small hommage to such a big person.

turbolucy

i like the bottom color combo! the circle below dr. king's right is a bit distracting for me. nice sub!

Dalai Bama

It's interesting but something about it bothers me a little.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

I agree dalai, i like the typography but the tribal tattoo nature of the makeup of MLK's face kinda weirds me out. So happy to see you back subbing again tho biticool, please keep it up!

biticol

There's another sub on the way!

rogerc00

there is something in the lines that is distracting... is it a matter of thickness?

annamatic

what do the words around his head say?

annettettenna

even if you can't read the words you should still know what they say... (I have a dream)

MZahradnicek

I feel like the proportions of his face are a little off and the circles and lack of shading on his cheek make him look a little chubby.

skeev

It almost looks like a butcher's chart of where the different cuts of meat are.

motherbruce

I like the idea, but it really looks nothing like him. You gave him a really fat face.

ijoshua

its like art nouveau and psychedelia combined

Omerican

his face is a bit too chubby and looks like a the meat chart you would find at a butcher. i think its a bit to aggressive... some people might even find it offensive ..

Solipse1

I think it is amazing. Almost like stained glass...which lends itself to the matyrly status and yet it also has a tribal look. It's one of the most striking designs I've seen to date. I'd buy it even if I had no ideo who M L K was!

biticol

Are you kidding? This maight be the most stupid comment i've received yet here.

biticol

Oh BTW my comment was for Omerican

DCASTELLO

A good job, Biti !

JonyMatt

Great design. It would be cool if different colors were added to his face to relect his embrace of diversity (cultures, races, creeds, etc)

No account?