Close
One second...

Sharpen Friends

This design has two cute Narwhal whales! A really interesting and rare whale that has a horn-like tusk similar to a unicorn! The meaning of them playing is from a proverb about how friends sharpens the countenance of each other. They are sharpening each others tusk which is used for defense. Splash of water makes a heart!

Watch this
moore love

This design has two cute Narwhal whales! A really interesting and rare whale that has a horn-like tusk similar to a unicorn! The meaning of them playing is from a proverb about how friends sharpens the countenance of each other. They are sharpening each others tusk which is used for defense. Splash of water makes a heart!

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

PLEASE don't put the proverb listing on there. It's such a cuter and more appropriate for everyone design without the religious reference. Just let the message stand on it own, which is quite lovely. It doesn't even really need the text above, but it doesn't really detract from the scene either. I really like your cartoony yet detailed style.

D_Dub

I have to agree with FRICKINAWESOME, without the scripture it makes it more accessible to the masses. Very cute design besides that.

xgurl3eb

I agree, though the text may fit the image, simply because of the fact that it is scripture you are going to lose some of your audience. I think it's an adorable illustration and would definitely be able to stand on it's own without the text. $4

Farigiss

I love it all! Great work.

trippyhippie

Being an atheist, of course I'd prefer without the religious reference. I understand the connection between the verse in the image, but you aren't going to get far in scoring if you limit your audience to christians.
Besides that, you have a very cute sketchy style :) 3 for now.

Iluvcandy 94

Cut the proverb 27:17. Its cute without it. I mean i didnt see it and i was like 5 ALL THE WAY! but then i saw the proverb thing.....

TattooedBear

.... and then I voted lower.

leah_bh

5 because the design is cute and I like the reference.

mighty_thor

chapter-verse reference = epic fail + 0.

littlecynicism

I love your style, it is fantastic.

I don't think the text above quite fits with it however. If you absolutely have to have it you might try hand writing it. I'd love to see it below the illustration in a light color, so that it's more subtle at first. Right now it looks a bit like a children's shirt or poster.

As for the reference, not a problem for me, but you are going to get more milage out of this shirt if you just let the image allude to it rather than blatently put it on there. It's more sophistocated that way too.

ilovestuf

religion on a shirt =~(

that sucks, because the picture is really cute.

jcgillikin

remove the scripture and maybe change the style or position of the 'friends sharpen friends' and it would be a 5+++++++ its incredibly cute

tandee

I think there's no need to put a text on it ;)

applegary

I like narwhales, haven't seen them in years!

i B i S

reeaaalllly dig the imagery and clever allegory, putting the scripture reference reeaaalllly pigeon-holes this design though, whether you may consider this to be OK or not is up to you in the end though I suppose. Can appreciate the biblical reference as much as I'd appreciate something with a direct relation to the other cultural religions of the world whom more than likely have a similar teaching teaching or belief. The image says waaaaay more than the text, which some, even Christians, might care less about. love's it tho

charsh

i like the scripture :)

a.pringle

I got all excited when I saw this shirt - great job.

Purple Max

design? si. Proverbs ? No.
Please don't feed the dogma at the table.

Paper Bullet Clothing

I agree with everyone saying not to put the "Proverbs 27:17" on there. I love the design. My girlfriend loves the design. However that piece of text would keep her from wearing it and me from buying it for her since we are not religious.

kilon828

I say keep it, and heres why: I imagine you made the shirt because of the verse. Cutting the reference would result in taking out the heart of the shirt. Anyway, you get a 5 from me :D

SaintRay

I'm a little confused with the scripture reference and then you show "crossing swords" which can be construed as a little gay. Or am I off the mark?

The slightly gay and religious references aside, very cute design.

No account?