Close
One second...

Take me away from this (M20 Asmodea)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mountain Gnome

Really Cool! I like all the movement that is in your design, it makes it vibrant and alive. 5!

Novikoff

super)

c0ncrete

Great presentation! Sorry, don't really like the shirt, because of the black blob

Monkey III

The nado is a bit topheavy for your composition.
The bottom part works lovely.
Beautifull illustration.

JW

Thanks for the feedback! I really did this with a print in mind not a t-shirt, but i guess the idea is to design for both hehe ;) It was good fun experimenting on this anyway.

TeeforTots

Great art....just great.

upso

!!!!!

wotto

very professional looking

robotwaste

I'm on the fence. Interesting presentation.

B Ray

I agree on the print thing... It looks a lot better to me if the top has a crisp edge... it kinda looks funky around the collar. Very nice work though :)

joyscola

Fantastic! Bravo!

Please score my design.
Thank you! =D

Shegan

I love this as a piece of artwork but I wouldn't wear it. I can't stand a big black bit coming from the neck like that, but it's what makes the illustration.

againstbound

Fuck yes!!! This is amazing! $5!

chelly

great details even if the top looks blobby

Bisparulz

great work 5$

Cici

amazing

you'll get it for sure

herky

terrific illustration!

XlupoldX

Wow. . . . absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour palette you've chosen an the ethereal mood of the whole piece. . .stunning, simply stunning. A definite buy as a t shirt or print.

XlupoldX

Oh!!! The only thing. . .I would bring your opening of the cape/portal all the way up onto the collar if possible. AND, this reminds me of my misspent youth reading Neil Gaiman's Sandman. . .which is a GOOD thing.

jstumpenhorst

you are AMAZING!! every design is like a select!!!!!!

evercurious

wow!
(and hell definitely belongs on that sign - grew up in tunbridge wells...)
this should be entered into the true stories competition, especially as it was designed for a print.

ir0cko

whoaaaaaaa $5

WanderingBert

Wow!!! Amazing illo! I'm glad those textures came in handy :)

ymmij

wow!

eskimokiss

awesome illustration..
and is that a paraphrased winona quote from 'dracula' as the title??

thINK

wow, this is neat!

yeohgh
1 design submitted - Score now!

wow,,this is AMAZING illustrationnnnnn, and super great storyline and presentation!!!!! is a PRINTTT $5

JW

wow thanks for all the great comments! I'm open to suggestions as to what to do with the collar, and yeh i kinda assumed the big dark patch was going to turn alot of people off.

XlupoldX: Thanks for the suggestion about the collar! I love Neil Gaiman and Sandman, i actually had the pleasure of meeting Dave McKean last year which was awesome!

evercurious: I'm from Maidstone, originally from Staplehurst, I must see this part of the M20 2-3 times a week on my way back from London, so i guess thats where i got the idea from.

WBert: IMHO generosity should always be rewarded mate ;)

Eskimokiss: Actually its my own title! But the image is based on Goya's Asmodea.

Deelzbabe

I love it. 5

Curleh

This is INCREDIBLE.

I'm in agreement that the whole neck thing needs fixed... maybe if the top of the dark spot faded out before reaching the collar? Or even having the dark fabric trail off to either side of the collar, retaining the shape/folds of fabric but with the stars and moon showing through...?

Whatever you do, this had better get printed. =D

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I really don't understand what is going on here (is a woman being lifted up to the unknown because she's about to get into an accident? Am i thinking too much or not enough about this idea?), but i love the swooping nighttime element coming down to the rest of the piece. I agree, better a s aprint than a shirt, but would work nicely on either.

wullagaru

frickin ...sometimes you dont need to know whats going on

as to teh design its fantastic I thin it would work better as a print but either way its great

JW

Thanks guys

FA: Have you ever been driving home on the same road, at the same time, thinking the same things, looking the same way, still married to that person, still live in the same place, still work in that dull job? I guess this is essentialy about escaping everything (on the surface at least ;) ).

Nymeria

Dude this is beyond awesome, shirt-a-licious and printable both. Man this is great!

soundcrafter

Oh my.

%5. I've really got no complaints.

mktang

Simply awesome.

lordscience

I'll take a shirt or print!

reinert

Oh my gosh!! I want this!

JW

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Charliebird

Heh heh...fabulous, $5. Many times have I been on the M20 wishing someone would take me away from this!

Gar0

Anyone who can include the M20 in a fantastic illustration deserves respect. You got mine.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?