Close
One second...

5 hours in Amsterdam

This design was inspired by the 5 unexpected hours spent in Amsterdam just a week ago. My flight was delayed, so instead of sitting in the airport I took a train to the city. Truly a "Take your camera everywhere you go" experience! The five hours were spent walking in the beautiful Amsterdam streets, admiring the canals, getting lost and taking lots of pictures. Anything but getting bored in the departures hall of the airport.

Watch this
Yana_K

This design was inspired by the 5 unexpected hours spent in Amsterdam just a week ago. My flight was delayed, so instead of sitting in the airport I took a train to the city. Truly a "Take your camera everywhere you go" experience! The five hours were spent walking in the beautiful Amsterdam streets, admiring the canals, getting lost and taking lots of pictures. Anything but getting bored in the departures hall of the airport.

ilgrauls

love that you did it on black

jogintas

fantastic simply!

island

i love the line work, but i feel like it would look better smaller on the tee, and not all the way down. that, or drop the gray sky and reverse the colors to be on a white tee. regardless, 5.

moshishimo

This reminds me a bit too much of a Bright Eyes album cover, but I like it anyway.

Kirsten85

so biiiiiig

rubymaisie

absolutely gorgeous but i think that i would be nicer with no sky line cutting across the chest. Lovely drawing...

Nymeria

Exactly loose the grey sky-bit and it's a buy. 5

roadkill3d

niiiice. Lose the grey sky I say

rootsrhythm

ya, no gray and i'd buy it for sure

spitesprite

Yeah, the grey sky just distracts from the loveliness of the rest of the design.

empiricist

Really cool but I would like to see some different executions styles of the grey sky. Maybe try having it fade out or do some kind of grey clouds...something besides that large solid shape.

arkanghel

maybe try without the circular sky and just make the shirt the background and maybe add some clouds or a moon.. good drawing though

raycholg

No gray for me as well. But I love the illustration

MargotHoltman

that's my town.. nicely done

Yana_K

Yeah, the sky was the last thing I made. It felt like the illustration was lacking depth without it. I think the clouds idea is perfect! Thanks for the advice guys!!! :-)

viphya

Love the design and would buy this without the grey background (or any other background). I love the simplicity and detail of the lines on black. The 'lack' of depth is exactly what I love about the drawing.

rocket9

I really like it. I don't think it needs the grey sky. Good job.

Alask

I love the feel of this drawing. Sky or no sky, I would buy it both ways. Heh, I would buy the shirt, one of those houses and I would move there!

AlenaY

Beautiful graphics. I like that it is on black. It's a definite buy for me.

Pizazz

I absolutely love this, fantastic job!

Ronin60

I love that style of buildings.
Great drawing and colour choice.

Robsoul

I love the drawing too but not feeling the giant oval in the background

No account?