Close
One second...

Spriiiiing

This shirt was inspired by the face my guinea pig makes when the cat sits on top of his cage ominously. I often feel guinea pigs have poor defense capabilities, I think they should be spring loaded.

Watch this
fribblemctits

This shirt was inspired by the face my guinea pig makes when the cat sits on top of his cage ominously. I often feel guinea pigs have poor defense capabilities, I think they should be spring loaded.

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

This is hilarious...I love his "oh shit" expression. 5$

applegary

Very well done! Looks especially swell on the blue. I like these old-timey spring toys... remember the Filet O Fish ones at McD's?

snoopyluver

good, but i hate the colors

tatstom48

Awesome. I'd definitely buy it.

peppersagooddog

awww.
i wondered if i'd ever see this one again ;)
wooters never "get" the good ones.

V1ctorya

OMG applegary, the mcdonald's ones and the playground they used to have! Like, when the mcnuggets were little puppets and birdie couldn't fly. .

I love the design

Griggity

It took me a while to see that a kid was shot off from the spring. Maybe make the kid a wee bit bigger.

chelly

that's hilarious, would love some brighter colors

t1ger

LOL! - reminds me of my friend ^_^
I'd but it for her~

t1ger

*I obviously meant "buy"... lol

Badonk

I think the kid in this is so cute. Good shirt dear boy!

mlnewco

great facial expression

steffievee

this makes me chuckle lol, very nice design

jayrawz
jayrawz profile pic Alumni

wut a funny cartoon.. $5.. good execution

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I agree, brighter colors and make the child a bit bigger by not going so high. LOVE the the perspective tho and the look on that child's face, also maybe place over the chest?

Curleh

=D Adorable. I think the design is perfect.
As much as the colors go with the image, brighter colors would do the image just as much justice, and seem more 'wearable' to most people.

Also, your spring-loaded guinea pig explanation cracked me up.

mooshicat

very cute, i think it might work better if the kid was looking up, but that's just me

Neon Samurai

Really nice design, I agree with everyone who's said that the colours need some work to make it really pop.

Puddinn

i like the grey one most $4

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

I love it! $5

markay...

this is way good! love the expressions! Good luck!

No account?
Join Us