Close
One second...

Sandwiches...

• by alcinoo
  • posted Jun 25, 2008
  • 13 Comments

We are just on a pencil rough... give me some nice suggestion and I'll start whit my new wacom bamboo tablet :D

"Sandwiches will be scoffed first!" is the concept.

in backgound the shapes of a hand tries to chatch some of them who are running away screaming...

help me also on the sentence: "scoffed first" is correct?

my englisgh is very poor and I'm not sure the final meaning could be understood...

thanx all!

Watch this
alcinoo

We are just on a pencil rough... give me some nice suggestion and I'll start whit my new wacom bamboo tablet :D

in backgound the shapes of a hand tries to chatch some of them who are running away screaming...

my englisgh is very poor and I'm not sure the final meaning could be understood...

thanx all!

alcinoo

someone who loves sandwiches?

TheBabzilla

I think the word you're looking for is "scarfed".

The hand needs to be worked on a little bit, but I like the image overall.

alcinoo

Ho sure, all will be improved during vector tracing... I hope

so the sentence will be "Sandwiches will be scarfed first"...
correct English?

gfuse

Nice cute concept you got there dude, try maximing the colors though to make it more easy for the eyes, and hell yeah it will be be a lot more cuter in vector. Nice one dude!

Larsino

i looked it up. both SCARF and SCOFF are both correct informal english....according to websters. So its your choice, but personally i would use either word. try and think of something a little more witty ?

reamontime

I would like to see the face of the person about to eat the sandwiches. Maybe the context they're in. Like we are looking at them as the run toward the back of the refrigerator. Scratch the sentence. I don't think it'll be necessary. The design stands alone.

alcinoo

thanx all!

ilya yas

im not sure i get the idea... the illo itself has a potential being quite adoreble..

my english sucks too.. so i cant help you with that.. :D

alcinoo

Sure Sunnie it needs hard work on many aspects :)
I want to implement glass reflection, some flying drop and much better bread grain
also eyes and mouth are to be corrected!

greenttentacle

397 days later - wow!

Nice piece. Love the sketch... but i feel something is lost in the vector art translation.... Have you thought of trying watercolours or something more "real-world"?

Also, the title is in plural, "sandwiches", so it makes me want to see more than one sandwich. Are you planning more?

Great one! Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Maybe you could have a look at mine too? (Very different style to yours) :) It's for the Threadless Loves competition, Childhood. Design 1: Puddles Thanks!

alcinoo

"397 days later - wow!"
this sketch has been on my fridge all this time! :D

No account?
Join Us